WTA zahurs ring

foxone

Fledgling Freddie
start bidding at 20P incriments of 1P buyout 35P auction ends 5th august

you are bidding on a zahurs ring

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Thaught the drop rate was increased bigtime? Can people make up thier minds :p sheesh!

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Doink-666 said:
Thaught the drop rate was increased bigtime? Can people make up thier minds :p sheesh!

im not sure if it is, or if its not. ive killed zahur 63 times, and got 1 ring. brother killed it 20 times and got like 12 rings :D..

unfair.

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
guess it aint changed people just had a run of luck and thaught it did

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Doink-666 said:
guess it aint changed people just had a run of luck and thaught it did
The droprate was upped. I've farmed it myself a few times, got ring on pretty much every kill. I know Vladamir farmed it like 20 times as well, and ended up with 18 rings.

Dest

Fledgling Freddie
DavidH said:
The droprate was upped. I've farmed it myself a few times, got ring on pretty much every kill. I know Vladamir farmed it like 20 times as well, and ended up with 18 rings.

Hmm got a feeling ppl tend to forget the bad time when nothing of value dropped :)

The ring is still the most rare drop from that encounter in my experience - dunno if they upped droprate or not - but it does not drop in every attempt.. far from. But sure... someone might have been lucky :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
DavidH said:

Wtf? :p

I got about 3 maybe 4 rings from all the times i farmed it at most :p

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
i do love ppl trying to make a rare ass drop sound common, but do need this one for my ticcy ;)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Dest said:
Hmm got a feeling ppl tend to forget the bad time when nothing of value dropped :)

The ring is still the most rare drop from that encounter in my experience - dunno if they upped droprate or not - but it does not drop in every attempt.. far from. But sure... someone might have been lucky :)

for me the bracer has been the hardest to get.. Think i only got 1 bracer from all the times i farmt it an maybe 10 rings :)

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
22p (im not sure if i can bid more today because of irl, but if i win with this, i'll pick it up on sunday)

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
bracer doesnt have a touch on ring stats wise though :
Zahurs

Magical Bonuses:
Hits: 60 pts
Body Resist: 6%
Cold Resist: 6%
Energy Resist: 6%
Matter Resist: 6%
Spirit Resist: 6%
Magical Ability:
Function: Power Regen
Value: 3
Target: Self
Duration: 10 min
Cast Time: 3.00 sec

im outbid for now :p

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Vladamir said:
Wtf? :p

I got about 3 maybe 4 rings from all the times i farmed it at most :p
You told me you got a lot more than 3-4 though :p

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Nailez said:
i do love ppl trying to make a rare ass drop sound common, but do need this one for my ticcy ;)

Its always good to find out if it has been upped to :p i.e omg! I have a Deliah's necklace! Its super rare so only selling for 10p meijghts!! :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom