[WTA] Verdant Sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tokz_

Ok, I got a Verdant Sword. And now i've been trying to match it with my template. But i will have to redo it all if i wanna use it, and I can't afford that atm (lazy hibs never getting DF to farm etc ;p)

So now i'm selling it. It's at 100con/dur, not dyed atm and stats are:

Large Weaponry:5pts
Parry:3pts
Str:15pts
Con:15pts

+Lvl 49 value DOT proc, 64 damage per tick.

100 qua, 16.5 dps, 35 bonus.

Bid starts at 4p. Buyout 10p.

Happy bidding ;p

D

diabien_hib

join a guild, go to guild galla raid, get given a verdant sword, leave few days later, and sell it...nice!

T

Tokz_

Yup, and you know that. Too bad you have such thoughts about me now :/. But take this in pm in game if you want anything.

D

diabien_hib

didnt say left coz of sword, just saying not nice to take such a valuable gift then leave and sell it for personal gain. But yeah i wont comment no more on here about it.

T

Tokz_

Stop spam my threads with meanless shite Xanth, and try get some fact instead before braging. This is not really your buisness is it? :sleeping:

You on the other hand Diabien, who i atleast have respect for, are welcome to contact me in game if you want, but you know that.

A

aiada

would like to trade following - if ok plz post confirmation here.

Shadowed Vine Covered Mace (MP Galla Drop) + 2p

T

Tokz_

I don't need the mace, since I am blades specced atm. But maybe if i can sell it or give to some friend who needs it. I'll check it up..

Maybe you can try sell it or so, and then bid for auction starting price? :p

A

aiada

k I'll bid 4p

plz let me know when bidding is over, I have been wanting this sword for a while now - just dont have time to go galla :(

W

wulfgoran

4,5 plats etc ... ( its for alaix, champ of my guild)

O

old.SOSAGES

why dont u get the person who bid 5p here to bid of course we could take ur word but reading what diabien u aint to honest :)

A

aiada

[why dont u get the person who bid 5p here to bid of course we could take ur word but reading what diabien u aint to honest ]

I confirm I have put in a bid @ 5p.

T

Tokz_

Exactly. I have always been honest in my whole life. People may think it was bad of me to sell the sword now, sure. But i've always been honest. So don't go diss on me Sosages.
And on the other hand. You have no idea why i left Vigi, go ask Diabien ~~
And btw, time to check pm's again aiada >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread