WTA Shaitan Wind Bracer

Stinkies

Fledgling Freddie
I will pay you 2p for it.
Kind of little use to me, not hard to get 10% speed reduction I find, rest just okish.

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Better go buy a coffe or sth with that money... where did you find them anyway? robe a church or sth?

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
cant you just keep your opinions to yourselves? if it is overpriced then dont bother with it. This is a WTA thread and not a WTS thread so that you post your offers or trolling by saying overpriced etc. :twak:

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Try with a starting bid of like 10p and see how it goes? You can always say you reserve the right not to sell if it doesn't meet your requirement? Use ya brain if ya got one :p

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Still the best scout item imho for getting your dex cap, if i didn't already have 2 id pay 50p for one of these no probs.

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Legaen said:
Try with a starting bid of like 10p and see how it goes? You can always say you reserve the right not to sell if it doesn't meet your requirement? Use ya brain if ya got one :p

why dont you use your brains a bit too? :touch:

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Was just trying to make things a bit more realistic in this game thats all. Can't blame me for trying :p

I have brains thanks. Even though when I had a head scan it didn't show :(

Stinkies

Fledgling Freddie
Tzan said:

Thanks!
2p is a pretty reasonable offer, and luckily Tzan felt that way also after I performed several devious sexual favors (ingame mind you).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom