[WTA] Seals

A

Aloca

I have much seals for sale want to sell them all at once to highest bid.
When this auction ends when i have about 2000+ diamond seals, 2000sapphire seals or when foundations is released :)

Start sell price will be at 4g / sapphire and 11.5g / diamond seal.

Atm i think it is somethin like 1700 diamonds 1300sapps

S

StormriderX

I'd buy all for 3g/sapphire 10g/diamond (if you're willing to drop the price that is).

O

old.Mousah

Originally posted by StormriderX
I'd buy all for 3g/sapphire 10g/diamond (if you're willing to drop the price that is).

wtf stormie, you running low on money? :p

G

Gesp

lol, yet another greed thread from aloca, i'd rather buy emeralds if i wanted to earn 50s/seal with trinketing.

S

silverblast

Nerf greed.. imo I would buy df helms with those seals and salvage them,, more money that way but will take some time.

T

twist

when does this auction end? (when foundations is released is rather vague going by previous patches and we rarely have DF :p)

O

old.Verata

I'll offer 3.5g / sapphire and 11g / diamond. Any more than that and its not worth the trinketing time anymore.

M

mars

Originally posted by silverblast
Nerf greed.. imo I would buy df helms with those seals and salvage them,, more money that way but will take some time.

lol helms, smart to trinket stuff that doesnt give optimal gold/seal

G

Gesp

everything gives same ratio of bar/seal, ie something like 6,6 bars per diam seal. i buy rapiers, easier to carry and spends more seals.

E

Elric IA

Originally posted by Gesp
lol, yet another greed thread from aloca, i'd rather buy emeralds if i wanted to earn 50s/seal with trinketing.

Sums up those prices quite well

A

Aloca

It is not becouse im greey, just want to be market leading :)

A

Aloca

oki auction ending when someone bid something i agree to sell for

Users who are viewing this thread