[WTA] RA respec

N

-Nuked-

ZzZzZzZz he was allowed on the raid. he won the stone, he did his job on the raid, let the guy do what he wants with it!

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by -Nuked-
ZzZzZzZz he was allowed on the raid. he won the stone, he did his job on the raid, let the guy do what he wants with it!

Ok, you spend hours of your personal time, trying to sort out some tactics on how to kill the dragon, then spend equal amount of time ingame sorting groups and getting to the dragon, all because you want to help the REALM, and not some greedly little shit that wants to line his pockets with plats.

Tzee took alot of time to sort this out, and it would be nice if people would abide by the raid rules.

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by hive_don
VodkaFairy... I was on the raid. Didn't win a stone. A friend did and he didnt know what it was. I told him what it was and after a day he comes back to me and wonders if I can find a buyer for him to sell the stone instead and that is why i put this post up.
If you wanna be such a kool person and go blame those who have less knowledge of the game and tell us we are stupid and cant udnerstand shit. So go ahead. But it wont get you any friends, nor ppl with "real" respect, only those who wants to blow smoke in places the sun doesnt shine. But then again I doubt alot of ppl that have played this game since the start care about new ppl anyway. "Hey they are new. Why tell them things that can be usefull. It might make us look good."
Sorry for the sarkasm, but I cant help wondering why most ppl in highly "respected" clans have such a hard time helping newcomers, newbies etc (noob/n00b is btw not the same as newbie. Just to clarify what i mean.)

---
Barry. Can you play an A for Steve?

That is ridiculess hive_don. Why didn't your friend ask what it is? And now he does know what it is, doesn't he realise these stones benefit the realm and not just his wallet?

Omg.. give the stone back to the raid leader or AT LEAST make sure it goes to an active person that needs it. And don't become rich out of it.. there's fairer ways to get money.

no respect

N

-Nuked-

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
Ok, you spend hours of your personal time, trying to sort out some tactics on how to kill the dragon, then spend equal amount of time ingame sorting groups and getting to the dragon, all because you want to help the REALM, and not some greedly little shit that wants to line his pockets with plats.

Tzee took alot of time to sort this out, and it would be nice if people would abide by the raid rules.

aye i understand this fully which is why you never see me on any of these raids :p i dont agree with what he is doing, but people also said if you come on a legion raid (back in the day) you cant sell the items u win! what is the time limit you must wait b 4 you can sell the item you get?

once again i stress i dont agree nor DISAGREE with this, im just pointing out that its really just a game, if he does his job on the raid why cant he be free to do as he pleases? (especially since its a private raid which he wasnt banned from anyway) i dont know the full story so i wont post on after this (like i allways say :rolleyes: ), i just dont see what 3 pages of flames will do 2 help the situation, he will still end up selling it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom