WTA: Nailah's 3/3

Reikoku

Fledgling Freddie
yeah here I am again, I keep farming them :m00:

Start bid = 15p & increase by 1p

Auction will end Friday at 20:00 CET

Reikoku

Fledgling Freddie
cause I'm rather new on excal and there's enough nutters who give that amount of cash for it :m00:

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
so true :/ i dont need it anyway so shouldnt complain about the price as i havent tried to farm it either, soz

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Reikoku said:
cause I'm rather new on excal and there's enough nutters who give that amount of cash for it :m00:

yeaaah right

let's bloddy try to ripp off some uninformed sod that doesn't know it that in a couple of weeks all mobs will commonly drop all scrolls....

muahhaa, theft and ripping ftw!!!

Reikoku

Fledgling Freddie
I don't even know what you're on about...

and if you're just here to flame move on please

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
i had it and sold it to a guildie for 3p :m00: cant understand why some pieces will go for 20p +.

i mean just look at malices axe, arti = 1p scrolls = 30p

Reikoku

Fledgling Freddie
i'm not such rich farts like everyone and perhaps you should look at the droprate? tbh, I gave one away to a guildy already (2nd that dropped) so don't call me some greedy fucktard

:touch:

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
ignore red hatred as all does, he is just a muppet plain and simple, if an item is over 10P he goes nut's because the price is to high and the new ppl in the game cant afford it...

Reikoku

Fledgling Freddie
as there still seems to be little intrest in this scroll, I decided to put it on my cm for 15p... a 1 time chance for quick buyers & not going any lower

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
my bid still stands at 9p :) will stretch to 10p for a early sale and ill throw in a half eaten packet of cheese & onion crisps and a can of diet pepsi

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
[HB]Jpeg said:
my bid still stands at 9p :) will stretch to 10p for a early sale and ill throw in a half eaten packet of cheese & onion crisps and a can of diet pepsi
ill give u that and a full eaten packet of cheese & onion crisps :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom