WTA Full Skill Respec Stone

O

old.Reno

Auction ends 2000 GMT Monday 15.

Every Bid entered in the last 10 minutes of the auction being open, will trigger a 10 minute extension.

Let the bidding begin.

R

Ruddyn

3.6 ... but my family of seven young children will have to live on bread and water for a month ;)

O

old.Laryssa

Originally posted by Ruddyn
3.6 ... but my family of seven young children will have to live on bread and water for a month ;)

got a hot daughter around 18y ?

R

Ruddyn

Yeah, but I'm not letting her out of the house so quit stalking!

O

old.Reno

Come on people!!
It's the Full blown DRAGON skill respec stone, not some ghey Galla single line respec stone.

Oh and bump.

X

xyna

If I had the time to farm more money, I'd have the time to do a few raids and get the stones myself.

-Ensceptificamuralya-

O

old.Reno

Auction is extended to Friday(19 th) 2000 GMT.

Due to no new interest the stone is sold

V

VodkaFairy

How LAME is that?!?!?!! ?!?!!?!

I needed this stone so badly for my ns, but I'm poor, hence I wanted to wait till friday to start bidding. Great, I REALLY appreciate it..

Auction rule = auction RULE

0369u23098#W+)T(J@+)(MNG)MEWGm43=09

:(

A

Athralmall

:(

I bought the stone from Reno. (Thanks!)

What is your spec at the mo, vod?

Or you could try get hold of a couple single-line stones, although NS have 5 lines you probably won't need 5?

/chin up :fluffle:

V

VodkaFairy

My spec is: 43 cd, 44 pierce, 35 stealth, 36 envenom. What more reason do I need to buy a respec?

My new spec will be: 35 stealth, 32 envenom (47 modified env is good enough) and 34 CS and 35 pierce. Will do alot of tests, if my style + pa damage is horrible, I raise CS to 39 or even 44. If I have big problems with my weaponskill, I will raise pierce to 44. Those tests will help me figure out the optimal NS spec, without the risk of gimping myself again.

Possible specs are:

34 cs 44 pierce rest cd
34 cs 35 pierce 39 cd
44 cs 44 pierce rest cd
39 cs 44 pierce rest cd.

and so on

Please fallen if you havn't used the respec yet, consider to keep this auction going. Else, WTB 3 single line respec stones :rolleyes:

And for the record I lost 24 of 25 lotto's in the past few months so going to galla isn't really an option for me anymore.

E

Ensceptifica

I still need 2 single line respec stones or 1 full respec. Also need 1 RA respec stone. I don't have time to do 10 Galla, Marfach and Dragon raids. Would have continued bidding, tough.

V

VodkaFairy

Let's lynch him, Enscep :m00:

Stone was sold for 6p now.

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by Vantros
imhi Renos stone Reno can do what he wants

Ofcourse, and so can we. Let's lynch him VF.

Users who are viewing this thread