40 hits
5 dex cap

highest ranger util belt in game ever.

Start bid 5 plat
Buyout 50 plat

Closing in 1 week. Right to withdraw.

Slytale

Loyal Freddie
gimme it yah beeyatch ! im using it on my cata temp - give yah a hunk of cheese worth 20p

censi

Can't get enough of FH
it aint mine sly. (have a word with gei m8)

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Doesn't this get nerfed next patch, or am I thinking of some other hib stalker item?

Mistlin

Fledgling Freddie
nope....doesn't get nerfed....and am i still winning or has some other deal been struck?

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
why all these silly prices for the possessive spirit drops? It can be farmed by chanter/ment/druid. Ill be online later btw censi for the fw sorry couldnt get on sooner.

skunksmoka

Fledgling Freddie
Funkdocta said:
why all these silly prices for the possessive spirit drops? It can be farmed by chanter/ment/druid. Ill be online later btw censi for the fw sorry couldnt get on sooner.

the mob isnt the hard bit ;)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
why all these silly prices for the possessive spirit drops? It can be farmed by chanter/ment/druid. Ill be online later btw censi for the fw sorry couldnt get on sooner

you can farm anything in daoc pretty easily and raise question marks over why peeps are prepared to pay big $$$ for things.

FW can be farmed with 2 peeps duel logged :) spawns a hell of a lot quicker than PS. immolated ring can be farmed by one person and sells for 20.

you need a good FG to get to PS and it can take 8 hours to respawn and it gets bugged up if you die. Plus the util on these items. So its no real surprise that peeps are willing to pay 30 plat for this kit. was a good indicator of value by setting opening price to 5 plat to see what peeps are prepared to pay. 30 plat nowadays is not a massive sum of money.

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
Aye i know what your saying, but to me 30p is a huge amount so thats why the price shocks me :D Some people have more money than sense :D

btw what char can i catch u on ingame? :)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Funkdocta said:
Some people have more money than sense :D

You COULD say they have more money than Censi !! :rolleyes:

fak off ..was a bad joke..but im posting it n e way :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom