Fledgling Freddie
Start, 4p
Increasments 1p
buyout 10p

Reserve right not to sell blabla :D

thx :D

Deathspike

Banned
i think people are waitng till we get the bigger % on drop rate of scroll's i heard Tyfon reach will be dropping 80% drop rate on all scroll's dont know if its ture or not know but somthink like will be in the next up and coming patch :drink:

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
Deathspike said:
i think people are waitng till we get the bigger % on drop rate of scroll's i heard Tyfon reach will be dropping 80% drop rate on all scroll's dont know if its ture or not know but somthink like will be in the next up and coming patch :drink:

Artifact Notes

- In response to player feedback, the artifacts that previously had less than a 50% chance to drop will now drop with almost every successful completion of the encounter. In some cases the spawn rate for the encounter has been decreased to balance the higher drop rate of the artifacts. The artifacts affected include Healer's Embrace, Ceremonial Bracer, Crocodile Tear Ring, Band of Stars, Scorpion Tail Ring, Scepter of the Meritorius, Eerie Darkness Stone, Traitor's dagger and Cloudsong.

- Artifact scrolls in Volcanus have been redistributed and the drop rates increased. Siam-he up to level fifty now have a chance to drop any Volcanus scroll one. Siam-he and taurs level fifty-five and greater have a chance to drop any page of the Volcanus scrolls.

- Artifact scrolls in Aerus have been redistributed and the drop rates increased. Centaurs and cyclops now have a chance to drop any page of the Aerus scrolls.

- The final named monster for each master level encounter will now drop a random scroll from their region. Draco will drop three scrolls from Aerus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom