WTA Blocking large shield (5% pve block)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Code:
Shield of Fiendish Fantasy

[B]Large Shield[/B]

Magical bonuses:
- Shield: 3 pts
- Dexterity: 18 pts
- Strength: 18 pts
- [B]Block: 5% (PvE only)[/B]

Level Requirement
- 49 level

Bonus to Dexterity bonus cap: 4
Bonus to Strength bonus cap: 4

DoT proc, weapon has a chance to proc when it strikes enemy.

Start bid: 30 plat
Minimum increase: 1 plat
No buyout
I keep the rights to not sell bla bla bla... ;)

Auction ends Tuesday 2nd jan, at 1800pm, central european time.

Happy biddings
Toby

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
lol :)

(edit- thats pretty expensive for a pve item thats pretty easy to get?)

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
you can solo same shield on mid but maybe albs have it much harder >.<

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks, Tosen.

Now I at least know where it can be found ! First large shield with +blocking% I've seen.

Darzil

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I'd watch out, Josiah the Animator can be tough

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
lol :)

(edit- thats pretty expensive for a pve item thats pretty easy to get?)

Well Bubbel....its not that easy imo. And the drop-ratd is very low right?! Maybe that is why there is so few of them out there. Afaik only 1 on Pryd/Alb :touch:

/mum

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
2 if you include Hargards and you assume Tosen is the only blockbot to have 10% block :p

How meny items does Josiah the Animator drop with each kill? 1 or 2?
Droprate = 1 in 4 which is sorta average since alot of items have a droprate around that.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:
i'll pay 30p for that. xD because I cba to farm it myself.. xD

Can i point you towards that other thread where you said Jacinas is easy to farm because you could put together a kickass farming group with no problems :)

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Ok Bubble. If there is one more shield like this on Pryd/Alb it is rare imo. And droprate.... i know for a fact that we killed Josiah the Animator more than 4/2 times befor this droped!

/me think maybe next year ppl will stay topic or just stay out!

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Rickie said:
Ok Bubble. If there is one more shield like this on Pryd/Alb it is rare imo. And droprate.... i know for a fact that we killed Josiah the Animator more than 4/2 times befor this droped!

/me think maybe next year ppl will stay topic or just stay out!

Me thinks maybe if you bait for trolls your get one, Iron seems happy to piss his cash away with a 30p bid so this arguement isn't going to serve anything (if anything its made me a new way of making loads of money...well not if you guys start it too)

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
Me thinks maybe if you bait for trolls your get one, Iron seems happy to piss his cash away with a 30p bid so this arguement isn't going to serve anything (if anything its made me a new way of making loads of money...well not if you guys start it too)

/me think isent he just a Hugging-Bubble and i hope you will have a joyfull newyear. Peace on earth. :fluffle:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I don't celebrate time passing(hargard gets really pissed off his son doesn't celebrate his own birthday, ofc i give presents to my parents on theres, i'd never force my beliefs on others)
and evolution through conflict has been the human way since the beginning, why should it change.

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
Can i point you towards that other thread where you said Jacinas is easy to farm because you could put together a kickass farming group with no problems :)

yeh well I never said I could put it together.. and sash can be done with 1fg no? and drop rate is 100%? no? and what I do with my money is none of your busisness.. merry xmas, and happy new year btw.. ;)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:
yeh well I never said I could put it together.. and sash can be done with 1fg no? and drop rate is 100%? no? and what I do with my money is none of your busisness.. merry xmas, and happy new year btw.. ;)

I have some cloudsongs for sale on my CM for 20plat each, feel free to buy them all

Tosen

Part of the furniture
So Iron has it for 30plat so far...

3 of these shields on albion fyi: Markuz, Hargard, Soulfly. afaik.

But let's not dicuss that on a trading forum - please.

Bids only, if you would be so kind, write to me in pm's or make a whine on albion forums, not here tho.

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
I have some cloudsongs for sale on my CM for 20plat each, feel free to buy them all

I dont need that.. soo.. and those artis will be worth 0 for you in about a months time..

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:
I dont need that.. soo.. and those artis will be worth 0 for you in about a months time..

orly
I thought you liked pissing money away?
(don't blame me tosen he replyed!)

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
orly

okie well then go farm a shield yourself if its so god damn eseh.. I have no problem with paying toby 30p because I cba to do something myself.. mmkay!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Bubble said:
orly

yrly.jpg

You asked for it :D

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:
okie well then go farm a shield yourself if its so god damn eseh.. I have no problem with paying toby 30p because I cba to do something myself.. mmkay!

Why when i can just make people with too much money spend it on other items i have :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
btw vlad is that a picture of Soulfly from the last meetup :)

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
Why when i can just make people with too much money spend it on other items i have :)

like those 100 cs you got on your cm, which wil be worth.. ummm.. oh yeah.. fuck all... :worthy:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:
like those 100 cs you got on your cm, which wil be worth.. ummm.. oh yeah.. fuck all... :worthy:

I should remind you one of them is on your Sorcs back too, and we'll see what GoA do about the artifacts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom