WTA Astral Blade of Illusions (Alb)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Golena said:
Yet you expect people to care about how you feel, and not sell the drops?

Sorry, life just doesn't work like that! :twak:

Afraid it does work like that, every action has a reaction, and this is it(seems pretty logical tbh i'd expect most people to understand this).
Does he deserve it? Ask the other 39 people on the raid.

Anyway as hes sold it i guess theres no further point in discussing this.
(btw Golena, you seem to be on a personal crusade against me here.)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Elitestoner said:
funny how every bid on the item was anon :|

no ones that stupid :p
specialy after the fuss in the thread :p

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
or simply just dont give a **** what you think about him buying it..
he had to trade with me, and not with the whole world.. ;p

/hug Bubbies

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
He does give a ****, if he didn't the bids wouldn't have been anon.

Dorimor1

Banned
I was kind of on Roope's side to begin with, but I just think its pathetic that you keep rubbing it in, saying how amazing the proc is, and always posting the highest bid when not needed. I can't believe Golena is standing up for her guildie, oh well :eek:

I hope justice is served in the end, whether you aren't allowed to attend another raid or not, I can't decide, wish I could :/

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
yodawoo9nl6hp.gif

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
I was kind of on Roope's side to begin with, but I just think its pathetic that you keep rubbing it in, saying how amazing the proc is, and always posting the highest bid when not needed.

so a detail of the weapon i was going to sell isnt important, neither is the actual highest bid in my Auction topic.. but youre flaming post was needed. did you really say "pathetic"?

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
I was kind of on Roope's side to begin with, but I just think its pathetic that you keep rubbing it in, saying how amazing the proc is, and always posting the highest bid when not needed.

Wow congratulations on a well thought through post. Your right, posting the current highest bid in an acution thread, what a daft and rediculous idea that is, no place for that in here!

Dorimor1 said:
I can't believe Golena is standing up for her guildie, oh well :eek:

Not only am I not female, or in the same guild, but i'm not even in the same realm!! I guess you researched this sentance well, no?

Or maybe you just wanted to jump on the bandwagon with your mates and hurl insults. Gosh I wish I could be like you.. ooh look I can!! :worthy:

Bubble i'm hardly on a personal crusade against you, If however I beat up a kid in a playground with 20 of my mates, then sat there crying about how they hurt my feelings, would you take me seriously, really would you?? Didn't think so!

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
Or maybe you just wanted to jump on the bandwagon with your mates and hurl insults. Gosh I wish I could be like you.. ooh look I can!! :worthy:

You are exactly the same as the other people spamming the post even if you are defending the seller. (Yes i do realise in posting this i too have become a spammer). But from the looks of it you guys have way too much time if all u wanna do is have a battle of wits in a trade post.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Golena said:
Bubble i'm hardly on a personal crusade against you, If however I beat up a kid in a playground with 20 of my mates, then sat there crying about how they hurt my feelings, would you take me seriously, really would you?? Didn't think so!

Funny thing is i was one of the calmer ones, replying to my posts trying to bait replys from me.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
tbh im glad i did not join your ml 10 raid an win because i did not know i could not sell if i had won an that is what i lead an go to ml 10 raids for..

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Eeben said:
tbh im glad i did not join your ml 10 raid an win because i did not know i could not sell if i had won an that is what i lead an go to ml 10 raids for..

Then it appears we are both lucky

Dorimor1

Banned
Golena said:
Wow congratulations on a well thought through post. Your right, posting the current highest bid in an acution thread, what a daft and rediculous idea that is, no place for that in here!

Not only am I not female, or in the same guild, but i'm not even in the same realm!! I guess you researched this sentance well, no?

I never insulted Roope, infact he was the one insulting others in the first place, I was just giving my input, I don't understand why he didn't put that information in the first place. So grats on that well thought post, retard.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
I never insulted Roope, infact he was the one insulting others in the first place, I was just giving my input, I don't understand why he didn't put that information in the first place. So grats on that well thought post, retard.

have you noticed this is your 3rd useless post in this thread, and its only you who have used obscene/vulgaric word here as well? pretty funny after saying I write useless posts about bids, and details in my auction topic.

and inputs are good, but they cant be always written down. for example my input would be you're some lame guy trying to flame away with a powerful/rich player... but i mustnt write that of course, so dont read it ;)

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
Some long posts there Golena makes a change from your 2 line cheap shots guess that touched a nerve about rolling for items u dont need just to sell em:cheers:

FYI Golena isnt a girl he just acts like a bitch

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Technodave said:
Some long posts there Golena makes a change from your 2 line cheap shots guess that touched a nerve about rolling for items u dont need just to sell em:cheers:

I guess you rarely read this forum, cos very few of my posts are 2 line cheapshots.
I also very rarely roll for items just to sell them, in i'd say about 90% of items i've won on raids are currently on my characters, so it's hardly "touching a nerve".

Technodave said:
FYI Golena isnt a girl he just acts like a bitch

If simply stating the other side of the argument is "acting like a bitch" then yeah I guess I must be!
Besides I have to do something to keep myself entertained when DAoC lag is so bad the only option is to level up my crafters :(

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
So i guess baiting a reaction was your way of keeping yourself entertained eh....

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
So i guess baiting a reaction was your way of keeping yourself entertained eh....

I've made comments on threads to see what reactions people come up with sure. On this one I get the feeling you read somewhat more into what I wrote than I did and as such thought I was having a go.
I was simply trying to point out to the people shouting OMG HE'S SELLING AN ITEM WHAT A RETARD!! that it might not be quite that clear cut, but once the mob has decided what it's stance is I guess there's very little you can do to change their minds. In that case, might as well run them round in circles a bit. :fluffle:

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:

nope, he just stated that posting here, playing the lawyer of devil/defending someone who's outnumbered is more fun than daoc's current crafting system.

wheres the prob in that?

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Righthandof said:
playing the lawyer of devil/defending someone who's outnumbered is more fun than daoc's current crafting system.

Unscrewing my head and pouring carpet cleaner down my now exposed throat is also more run than DAoC's crafing system. But since I don't clean my carpet, and as such don't possess any carpet cleaner, I had to settle for plan B! :(

On the plus side, i'm now almost able to make end pots!

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
Unscrewing my head and pouring carpet cleaner down my now exposed throat is also more run than DAoC's crafing system. But since I don't clean my carpet, and as such don't possess any carpet cleaner, I had to settle for plan B! :(

On the plus side, i'm now almost able to make end pots!
ill buy u some carpet cleaner if u show me that trick :p

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
trycorn said:
ill buy u some carpet cleaner if u show me that trick :p

I'll buy you some carpet cleaner if you clean my carpet!! :twak:

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Veno said:
Then the GM's should take action to stop the specific person from doing what many deem wrong. If they dont it can be taken as that they support him and then it is fair to assume the entire guild would act the same way.

:touch:
:wanker:
What a stupid and weak unthought about comment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom