[WTA] A Love Story (GoV book)

Sarcon

Fledgling Freddie
As title say.

Starting price 20p
Buyout 30p

Not on very much, so we'll have to arrange a set time and date, for the trade to winner :)

End date: this monday 20:00 Cet (if a bid comes at 19:59, it will continue another half n hour to give ppl a chance :))

Tilda

Sarcon said:
Ignore this

Why because you're so retarded as to post extorsionatly high prices and want to hog "teh cachzor" for yourself?
Has it ever occured to you that the reason why alb has such high prices (higher than mid now i might add) is because of clowns like you who think an easy way to get some cash would be to rip off some other albs.
Has it occured to you that if everybody cut their prices by 70% you'd still make money and sorting ToA for your charachter would be a damn sight easier than it is now. All because wankers like you charge stupid prices.

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
Why because you're so retarded as to post extorsionatly high prices and want to hog "teh cachzor" for yourself?
Has it ever occured to you that the reason why alb has such high prices (higher than mid now i might add) is because of clowns like you who think an easy way to get some cash would be to rip off some other albs.
Has it occured to you that if everybody cut their prices by 70% you'd still make money and sorting ToA for your charachter would be a damn sight easier than it is now. All because wankers like you charge stupid prices.

the thing is mate if nobody buys em he will no doubt drop his price... if somebody buys them for that price . then just goes to show they cant be to overpriced if sum1 does pay.

i know how you mean tho , and i do see your point . but im sure EVERY body trys to get as much for there items as they can (unless selling to friend/guildy) . its like respec stones... i recall not so long ago they were selling for 3-5p each for a skill .. now they on cm's for 10-15+p . greed. yes.... but if peeps are gonna pay that much. then so be it. only a matter of time till prices drop again .

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
was going to buy them from you.. but after ignoring 2 PMs and and I tryed to contact you ingame for 5days+ I just cba anymore sorry

hope you find someone else.

Sarcon

Fledgling Freddie
First off to the critiks, sure i hate the priceses aswell, but someone just bought one for 24p, so...
Anyone would want a high price for something.

Secondly i'm prolly leaving soon, so just trying to get some money to give away to my friends, its as simple as that.

And Urgluf, i reply'ed on your pm and got no answer, so don't gimme that.

price lowered to 15p buyout 20p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom