WT Give away...

Circulous

Fledgling Freddie
...some Full Respec Stones...

I have some left and at this round I will give about 3 (maybe a few more) of them to players who are really in need of an full respec.

I dont want to give them away for resale and I dont want to give them to ppl who attended at regular wednesday Dragon Raids last weeks. Please be honest guys.

If you post some good reasons why I should give you 1 full respec stone for free, plz let me know.

!!Note!! - "I need 1 stone to respec my level 23 pala or I want to skill a 50 xbow armsman" -arent some good reasons and may result in picking someone else ;)

There are some ppl who may need full respec stones but dont have an FH Acc, so if you know that one of your friends (or other ppl) are in an urgent need, plz give me "shout".

This Thread will be closed and the decision will be made next wednesday.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
I need to respec my pala to 48 chants to counter all the fötm spiritmasters :D

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to nominate a friend if I may. He is a mincer in Griffon Knight called Londoncab.

He has been very unhappy with his mincer spec and been looking for a respec for a while now. I'm sure he would be very gratful and thankful if you would spare him one :)

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
only need a respec stone to give to my GM, as she was kind enough to lend me one as i was unhappy with my inf spec at the time.

so, it would be for me, but go straight back to her :)

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
a single live respec would be nice for my wizz, i will give u sumthin for it, dont expect a respec for free ^^

Martok

Part of the furniture
giv full respec so i can respec my merc from 50/50/28 to 50/28/50 :worthy:

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
I also know Londoncab and im sure he will appriciate it if gave him 1, his current spec doesnt do his class ne good.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
I vote for killerbee!! poor thane :(
Don't think your vote counts a lot to Circulous, but it counts me a lot. :fluffle: And poor, well, exactly. ;) Accidently bought a Snake Lords Hauberk from Muddry's house. Next time I will check whether it's not one for minstrels :D

Muddry

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:
Don't think your vote counts a lot to Circulous, but it counts me a lot. :fluffle: And poor, well, exactly. ;) Accidently bought a Snake Lords Hauberk from Muddry's house. Next time I will check whether it's not one for minstrels :D

Ouch! Didnt think that was possible with that low price i had on the hauberk.

Just contact me ingame and i´ll buy it back :)

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Muddry said:
Ouch! Didnt think that was possible with that low price i had on the hauberk.

Just contact me ingame and i´ll buy it back :)
Thanks a lot :worthy: This day I cant log in, but will do tomorrow or on the weekend. :)

And I bought it cause I didnt know there is a minstrel version of it as well. ^^ So I just thought: at least someone with a decent price! :)

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodcore said:
What spec is londoncab?

I think he is currently 50 Instruments, 30 stealth, 30 thrust

but wants to change to 50 instruments, 28/29 slash, rest stealth

gohan

FH is my second home
if u still have 1 i have a very cocked up mincer with 49 slash ....... so am in desperate need :< dont ask me wot went wrong was ment to be 50 slash an no stealth but ended up being gimped instead! so i do really need 1 but dont really expect 1:p

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
What about speccing your scout, wrong because you where drunk, does that count? :m00: 46 shield 44 stealth, 18 thrust, rest longbow... :clap: Dont know what I was thinking.. :eek2:

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
id like to ask for a respec stone, if possible..
look at my signature.

no, its not that i dont like being a twohander pala, but i cant farm like that :\ and now i need lots of money, and without that shield skill i cant attend a dragon raid nor just farm some scrolls/arties..

pls help me out...
..offering sex :sex:
..j/k but still it would be important :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Righthandof said:
without that shield skill i cant attend a dragon raid

it was the not turning up that didn't get you your stones :p

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
it was the not turning up that didn't get you your stones :p

ive had irl problems, and that time I was 50+15 shield specced with mob4.. of course they wanted me for DR :) but ive respecced(sig) and cant apply any more.

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
Deld said:
I specced my wiz ice, need I say more? :(

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft ice rocks :<

with another ice wiz ofc =o

Martok

Part of the furniture
Londoncab realy does need it!!!

he loves him minstrel but when you got a spec that sucks and need to change it and just cant you start to hate the game giv him one tbh!!1

gohan

FH is my second home
he basicly want to swap the exact same sepc from thurst to slash harled make a diff tbh :< tho amethyst slash is nice v stealthers btw good off u to acctually offer free respec stone regardless who gets then nice to see some albs are still looking out for realm mates :cheers: btw my mincer not top priority only low RR ect but still 49 slash is LOL

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
but you suck! btw - do you havea reaver called vlada... something stupid?

wan know this 2! cos if not they leached a sliver of your c6 =o

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i have a lvl 6 inf who is full envenom...nah im just messing

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Vladislav, no thats not me, its a wannabe me :(. Give refund Roadeeeeee :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom