Wrong way to advertise.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
This just cracked me up.

sigh.jpg

Sigurd

Banned
Irony is a wonderful thing. It's like the "protect your computer from viruses - download hcktrjn.exe.isn" popups I occasionally get.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
You have to wonder how effective popups are from an advertising point of view. I always thought that the best way to get customers was not to piss them off. Still, i guess they must be worth somthing if people continue to do it.

P.s. the Green FH colours suck, switch to the brown ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Archeon said:
P.s. the Green FH colours suck, switch to the brown ;)

No way man! dude this is like, *takes a puff* ..whoa...totally supergreen. And it's the forumites color :p

Haruh

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
No way man! dude this is like, *takes a puff* ..whoa...totally supergreen. And it's the forumites color :p

The only you can look at for more than 5minutes without getting severe brain damages is the default style. :touch:

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Green = Barrysworld = Forumites = Freddyshouse = [Chinese accent]Supacool![/Chinese]

:sex:

Macceh^

Fledgling Freddie
What worries me personally is these new "30 second TV like adverts" soon to be tested on various large sites (MSN etc).

Personally I'd rather fight with a popup than have a TV advert interupt my surfing.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Don't make me get leet on your asses, confess to the sin of having no fashion sense :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom