wrong shops. (phase2)

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok, they reduced the shops correctly but the links are totally wrong, they got one shop that says Greek, but its SWE, moreover, i have checked all links and all of them are wrong, most of them are SWE.

If anyone PLEASE found an online shop on English and that sells preordered accounts i am fine, I DONT EVEN want the box, i just want the cd keys ^^ and open beta keys , and that key for joining before the actual release of the game :p

Swe sites will DEFINETLY get created from SWE people, that will buy a lot of CE and will resell them to us in higher price, and you know what ? we dont care !! we just want these damn keys :p

I got a better idea, let us GOA , to buy the games online via paypal. and let us to download the game, WE DONT EVEN NEED THE BOX !! we want these damn cd keys !! and worst case scenario a download site. or a p2p torrent !

amen!

If i wont be able to get a preorder flayer, with all cd keys there, i am gonna shoot myself IRL or i am gonna move in SWE. !!!

Chrismorris

Fledgling Freddie
im praying we get this resolved 2moro, Tho im not going to hold my breath. banged my head against my keyboard so many times its not funny anymore. Im going to bed, Night :(

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
I saw fnac as one of the shops where you can buy it, though they said it was greek... anyhew, we've got fnac in belgium too, shouldn't I be able to pre-order it too then? (anyways, what freaking shop should I use as a Belgian? Since no shop seems to cover that area :s )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom