Wrong section -maybe

Acibeth

Fledgling Freddie
But anyhow -I'm posting it here..

Haven't had much luck finding a spellcrafter on Albion to fix my 4 items for me, so I'm posting a thread here.. Only one I have spoken to wanted 500gold / piece (5pt OC) and I found that to be too much, and didnt even have enough to pay him -I was/am more in the 250-300gold league/piece which im used to on Mid.

So leave me a msg here or ingame on alb as Aggi right now until 22.00cet today tuesday so we can sort something out.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Acibeth said:
Only one I have spoken to wanted 500gold / piece (5pt OC) and I found that to be too much, and didnt even have enough to pay him -I was/am more in the 250-300gold league/piece which im used to on Mid.

get used to it, some charge more :p

Acibeth

Fledgling Freddie
What should the world do without constructive minds like you guys have.. :eek7:

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
Acibeth said:
What should the world do without constructive minds like you guys have.. :eek7:

dont think you relise the lack of SCers about .. 500g imo is cheap .. quite oftern see ppl /b willing to pay 1p a bit looking for SC .. and still having no luck ..

BC was just trying to be helpfull .. but hey if u find 200-300g a bit plz post the guys name

Acibeth

Fledgling Freddie
Sparwen-p took 300gold for each piece tonight, hope it's okay I post your name here =)

/All done.

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
Acibeth said:
Sparwen-p took 300gold for each piece tonight, hope it's okay I post your name here =)

/All done.

sum1's gonna b busy :D ty Acibeth

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Acibeth said:

/All done.
ye he is fast and he is cheap xD allways give him 500~ gp pr item as its normaly done within 30 mins-1 hour after placeing the order xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom