Wrestling fans! Next week on Raw...

Thadius

Part of the furniture
He returns ;)

Fave_us222!

If you still dont have a clue, go watch UFC or something xDD

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Would rather watch paint dry than spend time watching a choreographed steriod enhanced circus act. :p

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
never understood what was good about wrestling either

soze

I am a FH squatter
I have no idea what you are talking about. I have not seen raw this week though.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I have no idea what you are talking about. I have not seen raw this week though.

The messed up save_us promos that have been going on for the past 2 months hyping the return of Mr Fozzy...

Marc

FH is my second home
About time. With Edge injured there is only 1 entertaining wrestler in the whole WWE being Santino marella who no doubt will be nothing more than a mid carder as to not upset HHH. Hes funny as fook Marella, which WWE has missed since spliting E&C up.

eksdee

FH is my second home
AAGL206~Chris-Jericho-120-Applying-the-Walls-of-Jericho-Posters.jpg

soze

I am a FH squatter
Fozzy bear? tna > wwe btw

TNA where wrestlers not good enough for the WWE can go and become champion while stepping all over real talent! I really used to like TNA but when Christian walked in and AJ Styles became some sort of moron insted of Mr TNA i had to stop watching. And now i hear Booker T is heading over so Kurt Booker and Christian can fight for the belt. While Jo Styles and Daniels all fight over nothing. TNA is now the WWE rejects project.

ROH for real wrestling and WWE for your fix of fun. TNA has no place since they stopped wrestling to try copy the WWE.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
They stopped showing WWE in Finland, oh, year-1.5 ago, those bastards.

Now i'm completely out of the loop :(

Marc

FH is my second home
TNA where wrestlers not good enough for the WWE can go and become champion while stepping all over real talent! I really used to like TNA but when Christian walked in and AJ Styles became some sort of moron insted of Mr TNA i had to stop watching. And now i hear Booker T is heading over so Kurt Booker and Christian can fight for the belt. While Jo Styles and Daniels all fight over nothing. TNA is now the WWE rejects project.

ROH for real wrestling and WWE for your fix of fun. TNA has no place since they stopped wrestling to try copy the WWE.

Christian and Angle are sorely missed from WWE. Christian was criminaly underused in WWE though, but both of them represent what a main eventer should all be about and you cant Knock TNA for that. Maybe if they brought over someone like the Boogeyman and used him as a main eventer then yeah, but not Christian and Angle.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Christian and Angle are sorely missed from WWE. Christian was criminaly underused in WWE though, but both of them represent what a main eventer should all be about and you cant Knock TNA for that. Maybe if they brought over someone like the Boogeyman and used him as a main eventer then yeah, but not Christian and Angle.

Christian is not half the wrestler that AJ and Danials are and his name is not big enough to bring over general wrestling fans who watch WWE. Sting has a huge name i can see him Angle was recently a Champion in the WWE i can see that. If the introduction of Christian had made them 1million more viewers maybe i would be happy but it has not all he has done there is burry skilled wrestlers. Thats just my view i have been watching TNA for years on the Internet and TWC before Bravo and i think it has suffered since Christian Angle ect showed up and walked to the top of the ladder because they were ex WWE.

Marc

FH is my second home
Pure wrestling doesnt get viewers. You need someone with charisma which is what people like AJ styles and Daniels lack, whilst people like Christian have it in abundance.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Pure wrestling doesnt get viewers. You need someone with charisma which is what people like AJ styles and Daniels lack, whilst people like Christian have it in abundance.

I think that is what pissed me off I liked that i could watch a Soap Opera with WWE and some real wrestling with ROH and TNA but now TNA has changed to more Story less Wrestling.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Mic skills are every bit as important as ring skills and sadly for most of the X-division guys they can't get the job done on the mic. Guys like Christian have a great balance of both and that is what seperates the wheat from the chaff.

Marc

FH is my second home
Mic skills are every bit as important as ring skills and sadly for most of the X-division guys they can't get the job done on the mic. Guys like Christian have a great balance of both and that is what seperates the wheat from the chaff.

Do you think Charisma can be learnt? Or is it something you are just born with?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Do you think Charisma can be learnt? Or is it something you are just born with?

It can be taught, but guys who it comes naturally (Rock, Christian, Y2j) will always be on top :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Stone Cold ftw tbh ffs

He is crap :(

The only reason he got so big was because he got to kick the hell out of his boss for weeks on end. He is crap on the mic, just throw in a few swear words and beer and everyone cheers :(

Rubric

Part of the furniture
He is crap :(

The only reason he got so big was because he got to kick the hell out of his boss for weeks on end. He is crap on the mic, just throw in a few swear words and beer and everyone cheers :(

Kick crap out of boss, swear and beer.

Sounds like the perfect character to me. Much better than smelling what the rock was cooking!!!!!

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Kick crap out of boss, swear and beer.

Sounds like the perfect character to me. Much better than smelling what the rock was cooking!!!!!

Oh and by far the best finishing move. EVER!

soze

I am a FH squatter
The Rock and Stone Cold were the best there have ever been. The Rock vs Y2J during the invasion had me in tears.

But you do not need the Mic to be big in Wrestling like Bret Hart and the Undertaker you can have some one else do your talking for you. Thats what Lashley needs.

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
Bring back the Big Boss Man !!!!

and the Hulkster

ohh and The Ultimate Warrior :)

and Andre The Giant :)

not too fussed about Giant haystacks tho :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom