Staff member
FH Subscriber
Dunno if any of you guys have seen this but it made me laugh

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Could be good, seems promising, but could be also...meeh...will see :p

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Looks good, anything that includes Talking Heads as background has got me sold.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Does look good. Like the fact they actually got rights to characters, instead of using likeness copies. Though I hope the section of the film with Sarah Silverman is short.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Does look good. Like the fact they actually got rights to characters, instead of using likeness copies. Though I hope the section of the film with Sarah Silverman is short.
Yeah it's awesome if they're going to have multiple Cameo's over an extended period.

As for Silverman, thankfully it'll only be her voice!

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Yeh, not a fan of Silverman either. I'm keeping an eye out for this but as suggested above it could go either way.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yeh, not a fan of Silverman either. I'm keeping an eye out for this but as suggested above it could go either way.
I imagine even it it tanks it will do better than John Carter or whatever the fuck it was that Disney were last pimping around.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I imagine even it it tanks it will do better than John Carter or whatever the fuck it was that Disney were last pimping around.

Its a pretty bad film. Disney can blame piracy or whatever but the simple fact is that its badly scripted, acted and plotted and ultimately unengaging. Possibly lots of other technical things wrong with it but those are the ones that jumped out at me.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber

Still really want to see this, anyone caught it yet?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Saw it the other day. Was OK. Some good references but the story itself is just paint by numbers.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Saw it the other day. Was OK. Some good references but the story itself is just paint by numbers.
It's Disney. Of course it's going to be paint by numbers.
However "Up" shook up that way of thinking by introducing new relationship, marriage, sterility, aging and death in the first 10 mins. THEN getting on with the film. Which was paint by numbers.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Hero's Duty was better than colonial marines...

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I enjoyed it whilst flying back from Nairobi. Had seen eveything else on board. Saw on the web, so absolutely true, that they want Mario to be in the next one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom