Wrathofsauron rr9!

V

VodkaFairy

Grats... your name sounds like an alt that would never get higher than bg1 though :p

O

old.LandShark

As opposed to Vodkafairy? :p
Grats Wrath... regardless of the old buffbot flames and present-day RG flames, you've always played your class well ;>

N

nalistah

Grrrraaaaaaaaats once again m8 :] our big troll master [=

P

Puppetmistress

Gratz :)

Better get RR10 before the inc. nerf :p

S

salamurhaaja

WoW!!

Fear The Troll Zerkers!!

:bazbeer:

F

- Fedaykin -

no offence to wrath himself, but everytime i see his name i want to stick forks in his eyes, i swear down that one day i will melee him to death, this is going to be my goal in life.

seriously though he gets more death spam than anyone else, maybe cos he has the worst name in DAOC history that i notice it, ok ok, maybe not THE worst but really a terrible name. But then again he got 5 people in a row today in emain, and i watched him completely trounce an armsman to death.

doublefrostfortehwin!!11!!

gratz anyway - rr9 is an indication that you are a good player and not some bandwagon player who thinks, "i want to be uber lets roll midgard and make a sb/zerker"

B

Belomar

Originally posted by old.LandShark
As opposed to Vodkafairy? :p
I actually had the honor of kicking Vodkafairy's tiny ass twice in BG1 with my friar... She foolishly attacked me after a /kiss, clearly thinking I was a caster. :D

O

old.LandShark

Cute :p
My memories of Thidranki on Excal consist solely of my minstrel ganking solo casters and my friar either being bored in bridge/CK zergage or dying to stealther pairs (or more) if i tried to solo :p (note: not a whine! arg!)
Had great fun in an organised, buffed, aughealer-pachealer-zerk-savage-warrior-SM-skald group over on Pryd BG1, lately, though :p
Hmmm. I'm rambling.

T

Treniel-

wp...prehaps little less zerg0r with guild now?

S

soth-zorena

grats dude =) wish id been there but.... bah i guess some silly alb shere squished as useuall.. =)

B

braudristin

Grats, Wrath :clap:

Pay no attention to people who insult your nick, they are just whining, RR9's wannabe's. Hell, my nick is far more worse

Users who are viewing this thread