WR- tg 29th jan

C

catole

i know it cant be "booked" but in a way it can be notifed that some 1 will be using it so white rose will be using tg... pls leave mobs as it would be nice 2 get a proper hunt instead of turning up with noting left ...

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
I recommed you wait with your TG raid until the patch at the end of this week when the damage shield get castrated. The focus groups will have less fun after that. :)

blejs

Loyal Freddie
i know some ppl that is gonna do TG already, just havent posted here it seems. No clue what mobs will be done etc. Just wanted to tell you, so no more threads pops up with all da whine :)

Swebully

Fledgling Freddie
I tried to "book" it on the 29th..wrote a post about it on tuesday
dont know how to make it a sticky tough ;/

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
blejs said:
i know some ppl that is gonna do TG already, just havent posted here it seems. No clue what mobs will be done etc. Just wanted to tell you, so no more threads pops up with all da whine :)

ah blej does have a heart!! i knew it :D

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Try to sort this one out ingame nicely this time please folks. I'm sorry I missed an announcement I usually would have stuck :(

If you want a notice stuck please make sure the date doesn't clash with an existing one, and include the date in the thread title, and if possible also drop me a pm with the thread link and I will always try to help out.

Thanks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom