WP Zorc and Group!!

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Maoni said:
random crap again
lol you roll a vamp and claim its not fotm? Off you trot to the get a clue shop. What will you roll next?

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
:m00: goto poc - expect deadly nasty deaths - ure own fault - for better xp - get up an ice-wiz group and go wtfpwnnnn in AC - its always empty these days (well apart from me :) - taskers group gets more xp than any pulls in POC - yes its not the same amount of goodies that drop - but cash is excellent, even if the rogs are crap (excellent for salvage tho)

the problem with POC is that the camp bonus runs out too quickly - a night in AC - and you have manymany camps that you can pull from thus rotating your camp bonus....

BTW - once i get me cabbie to 50 and arti'd i too will be levelling in there so can the mids and hibs leave me alone pleaz:cheers:

so less QQing more xping!

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Agrigo said:
FFS !
i got rr1-5 in alb poc !! where's my whine thread =(

hhahaha and my thread also :p

:clap: your a genius

/hug ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Golena said:
Here is where flim became 1337. A sad day for all! :eek2:

I thought I had just a cold :(

right time to respec all my chars to something sensible!

nah, never gonna happen.

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
lol you roll a vamp and claim its not fotm? Off you trot to the get a clue shop. What will you roll next?

I have never claimed vamps are no fotm....what i said is: if i wanted fotm i should have getting a bainshee or warlock...
my point is, which u clearly didnt get, If i was fotm realm hopping a vampiir wouldnt be choice number 1

I didnt choose a vampiir cause of any "I need to be 1337" thinking or anything, i just think vamps are a cool and fun class to play.
and if you gonna argue more about this and tell me I did it just to be fotm....tell you what:
Talk to the hand/careface ON
I dont give a shit, i rather watch a plant grow than argue more with you about this.
thanks for your understanding and have a nice day okthnxbye.
/end of discussion whatever you reply with.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
elbeek said:

If he'd been FOTM he'd stayed Alb and rolled a Sorc, methinks

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:

sooooooooooooooooooo fucking Ooooooooooold

and it comes from Albs most of the time :D

out of argument(sp?) material or what m7+1 ?

Marc

FH is my second home
haha dorin in "my posts dont make any sense" shocker. Im gonna stop reading your posts as i never know what you are on about. I find it easier understanding 2 year old kids who paint with their hands.

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Tehmeh said:
i agree with this tbh, i was the scout in the group, we had just pulled a load of red/purp mobs, i mean why not wait till we had killed them and were on low power/health before attacking if u wanted an easy kill... why attack while we in PvE combat so we get xp deaths?
i know rvr is no rules / no honour system but a bit of common sence would help...

Teh

If you got a so big problem with getting attacked when doing PvE, just go to another zone than a PvP..!

MaCaBr3

Banned
People who post whine threads because they got wiped while xping in an RVR zone really should get a clue. :touch:

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Tehmeh said:
i agree with this tbh, i was the scout in the group, we had just pulled a load of red/purp mobs, i mean why not wait till we had killed them and were on low power/health before attacking if u wanted an easy kill... why attack while we in PvE combat so we get xp deaths?
i know rvr is no rules / no honour system but a bit of common sence would help...

Teh

Okay, I take back what I said about Awarkle whining about run through.

This thread reminds me that there are whines that overpower the run through whine.

"Teh" idiots are coming

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom