WP Zorc and Group!!

Iboha

Fledgling Freddie
U whiped out a group in poc, consisting of 4 clerics 1 merc 1 scout 1 necro and a Leech, then promptly Died leaving only 2 of ur group, u gained NOTHING.

No xp, no Rps,

hope ur Proud of ur elite skillz

so i hope ur happy, mebbie u should Go RvR and Try killing there u might just earn something ..... like Balls oh and some Pride
:twak:

Tehmeh

Fledgling Freddie
i agree with this tbh, i was the scout in the group, we had just pulled a load of red/purp mobs, i mean why not wait till we had killed them and were on low power/health before attacking if u wanted an easy kill... why attack while we in PvE combat so we get xp deaths?
i know rvr is no rules / no honour system but a bit of common sence would help...

Teh

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Someones been having fun, way to go hibbies :clap:

mettrik

Fledgling Freddie
LMAO @ Zorc (ex guildie btw that defected to the tree huggers)

Nice to see u piked up some hib habits :worthy: :clap: :eek7:

Zovic

Fledgling Freddie
poc is an rvr dungeon, therefor you have the risk of getting killed by enemy players, if you dont like it - then simply dont xp there :)

maybe they didnt get any rps / xp, but atleast they now know they annoyed you enough to come and whine here about it, which is just as good imo :p

Draypor

Fledgling Freddie
Zovic said:
poc is an rvr dungeon, therefor you have the risk of getting killed by enemy players, if you dont like it - then simply dont xp there :)

maybe they didnt get any rps / xp, but atleast they now know they annoyed you enough to come and whine here about it, which is just as good imo :p

/agree :clap:

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Iboha said:
U whiped out a group in poc, consisting of 4 clerics 1 merc 1 scout 1 necro and a Leech, then promptly Died leaving only 2 of ur group, u gained NOTHING.

No xp, no Rps,

so i hope ur happy, mebbie u should Go RvR and Try killing there u might just earn something ..... like Balls oh and some Pride
cry more or what?

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Z^^ said:
cry more or what?

is that the only thing u can write ?

lol

noone was crying in this thread altho the tards (?leets) showed up for good ^^
:m00:

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Iboha said:

No xp, no Rps,

hehe...hmmm...always as funny to see these posts. Not hard to understand the frustration since we all been in poc and got whiped:p Everyone of us:p
But i thought after playing this game you would realize whats an rvr zone or not? What answer do you possibly tink you would get from people that kill you there??? Ohh....i didnt know:p or....ohhh im sooo sorry.
I was the one surviving with zorc...our intent was to kill expers in poc plain and simple. Why? Cause we searched everywhere in alb to find enemys, found none and then we went poc. Can also mention that it was actually one of ur own who whiped ur whole group or helped with it more or less. We saw a sitting tank near first mobs. When we run for him he starts to run into dungeon a looooong way...dragging every aggro he can find lol...takes it down to you(dont know what he was hoping to gain there:p) and then starts to fight when you have like 6 mobs on you^^.
Oh well...we got some rps...and something more fun then an empty evening without any action:p
You wan artie exp without meeting us or anyone else(feels like i shouldnt even have to teach you this tbh:p) go to a place which is not an rvr zone^^
over and out...

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
ebenezer said:
hehe...hmmm...always as funny to see these posts. Not hard to understand the frustration since we all been in poc and got whiped:p Everyone of us:p
But i thought after playing this game you would realize whats an rvr zone or not? What answer do you possibly tink you would get from people that kill you there??? Ohh....i didnt know:p or....ohhh im sooo sorry.
I was the one surviving with zorc...our intent was to kill expers in poc plain and simple. Why? Cause we searched everywhere in alb to find enemys, found none and then we went poc. Can also mention that it was actually one of ur own who whiped ur whole group or helped with it more or less. We saw a sitting tank near first mobs. When we run for him he starts to run into dungeon a looooong way...dragging every aggro he can find lol...takes it down to you(dont know what he was hoping to gain there:p) and then starts to fight when you have like 6 mobs on you^^.
Oh well...we got some rps...and something more fun then an empty evening without any action:p
You wan artie exp without meeting us or anyone else(feels like i shouldnt even have to teach you this tbh:p) go to a place which is not an rvr zone^^
over and out...

your my hero :) :clap:

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
i've died in poc and i didn't make a cry post on fh?

Iboha

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not Crying, i just dont feel it was fair game, i mean come on i'm not all that bothered really i would like to get my merc to 50 and Then come kill u in RvR proper!

i know its an RvR zone, i expect to Die when i am int there, because people kill people in there. reguardless if they have pulled or not.

the point i was trying to make was, ur gaining very little by Doing it there, and screwing lowbie xp, lets face it Poc is one of THE best places to lvl.

but if u feel ur little power Trip is what u need then Fine keep Running in and killing Clric Pl Groups, we shall do more, and then Favail or Eggy can take ur Keeps!!

:worthy: hibs i love u

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
If its PVE go to another section of the forum?

Clearly u know its RVR :)
Less whine:twak: ...
Could be 50 rr10 if u didnt make this long post

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Bhalage said:
is that the only thing u can write ?

yes zorena is so limited tsk tsk, could have writen why whine, QQ instead of cry ! :[

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Iboha said:

rofl...yea...cause poc isnt a rvr zone? dude play in pve zones so you dont risking to burst out in tears again IMHO

hey btw IM going to exp in exp spots in albland.....dont kill me cause then you got no balls etc and whatever more you said....
Ofc you wouldnt jump a exper in rvr....would you?

reality is like this:
You would have done the same thing, regardless you probably gonna give a speech about honour etc here.
Go exp in PvE is my advice since you cant take beeing jumped by enemies while powerleveling a leech.

Iboha

Fledgling Freddie
Originally Posted by minimac

If its PVE go to another section of the forum? :)

Clearly u know its RVR
Less whine ... :twak:
Could be 50 rr10 if u didnt make this long post

YESSIR!! :eek6:

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Iboha said:
I'm not Crying, i just dont feel it was fair game, i mean come on i'm not all that bothered really i would like to get my merc to 50 and Then come kill u in RvR proper!

:worthy: hibs i love u

Let´s talk about fair game and certain relic raids some ( few?) albs have done shall we?

And you arent crying/not bothered, yet there is a post about this here.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Maoni said:
Let´s talk about fair game and certain relic raids some ( few?) albs have done shall we?

Lets talk about realm hopping fotm shall we? :puke:

Iboha

Fledgling Freddie
Originally Posted by Maoni
rofl...yea...cause poc isnt a rvr zone? dude play in pve zones so you dont risking to burst out in tears again IMHO

Poc is better Xp imo, and there was no Water works, i was genuinly Statisfuied that they Died horriebly.

hey btw IM going to exp in exp spots in albland.....dont kill me cause then you got no balls etc and whatever more you said....

ur an alb why would i kill you?? :wub:

reality is like this:
You would have done the same thing, regardless you probably gonna give a speech about honour etc here.

pfft never done it yet, tho i might start to might not also, i tend to leave gray/green in DF, cause i know what a bitch it is to lvl

Think it more of a moan, rather than waterworks Session, mebbie even a Group session of what, and why and how we can move on from here.

:cheers: on me tonight

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Lets talk about realm hopping fotm shall we? :puke:
not hopping, I changed to hibernia for good, and if I wanted fotm...where is my bainshee? (Or why didnt i go mid and roll a warlock?)

I choosed vampiir cause i thought they where a cool class, and they are.

...and I have always wanna play on hib since i started but i had all my mates on alb (they on hib now too)

elbeek your reply is just stupid anyway, I just leave it to that and moving on, cba to argue about whatever fotm or not...its not the issue and you are just flamebaiting (grats i guess, you made me reply)

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Iboha said:
Poc is better Xp imo, and there was no Water works, i was genuinly Statisfuied that they Died horriebly.

ur an alb why would i kill you?? :wub:

:cheers: on me tonight

ex alb

still got my alb account but it hasnt been active for like a year or so.

baalreshef

Fledgling Freddie
hm after seeing all this I m not inclined to give any comment to obvious whine threads of some people who think they can tell what others can and cannot do. But for the record, ebenezer is right, that guy dragged us through the dungeon with loads of aggro, till he lead us straight to you, and tbh what would you do if u came on a fg unexpectedly in poc. This is rvr after all. So we could t wait for u to finish your pull, sit back and relax while a zillion mobs were around us too.

Get real.

And for the record, i made it out alive thank you very much :p

Zorc 50 vamp.

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Iboha said:

No xp, no Rps,

FFS !
i got rr1-5 in alb poc !! where's my whine thread =(

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Maoni said:

reality is like this:
Go exp in PvE is my advice since you cant take beeing jumped by enemies while powerleveling a leech.

true statement

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom