Poky Stormur Herra
Pokai Skitvakten
Pokah Isen Fru

GM of <grQQve>
Follow the drama at #groove.daoc

Nothing more to add. Well said!

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Mas, you must be one of the most pathetic people on excal. And all this is coming from a WL.... Just by posting this shows what a :wanker: you are.

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
Gratz on your FG + leeches, (9 in all we counted) wiping our group of 4 mids out a few times, so brave of you not to stray to far from beno bridge and ofc use as many ra's as humanly possible, ST TWF etc etc. Maybe one day your a bit brave to face a little more stiff competition and actually leave the ramp off beno bridge. You must be shit scared of warlocks as DI is always up when you do dare to take 1 step off the bridge. Fyi 40 mids online after crash and yet you still remain the coward zerging adding shitboxes of the rvr world. Gratz on 400rp off us hope u gain several realm rankings from it.

:flame: Bring the QQ warlock whine/owned/overpowered etc, can see it coming a mile off :flame:

You know you've created a good post when even the admins flame you. Not much things I read on the Internet makes me shake my head, but a pre-nerf warlock whining about an RA like DI... that just takes the price.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Roam near Beno = get 'zerged'.

DI is destroying the game!!! lol

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
Urgluf said:
ahhh finnaly a good retarted post..

indeed! cheers for a good read m8ty, a couple more like that and u will be nightheart quality :clap:

Tilda

Wow, a warlock whining about dieing, whats wrong, cant handle your own medicine?
If you go beno bridge, what do you expect? a nice solo fight?
Its the same with all bridges, bridge = die fast.

QQ more.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Sadly, the introduction of the Warlock class has finally given unskilled idiots everywhere a solid way to get RPs--load up chambers, go out and kill one target, die (due to frankly having no skill), then rinse and repeat all the way to RR10+. Isn't it funny to see so many hitherto unknown people jump up on soapboxes now that they have a Warlock fueling their e-peen? And yes, I dislike solo Warlocks depleting my DI when we encounter them with our FG.

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
The realm is in a complete havoc now that we have lost Arthur. People tend to do sameless actions and imo we should burn down their crops and slaughter their cuttle,as an example to all, so that they would NEVER EVER again dare to kill a poor little defenseless warlock that is just trying to prove his value to his family by killing enemies of his realm.

Gryni

Loyal Freddie
Sadly, the introduction of the Warlock class has finally given unskilled idiots everywhere a solid way to get RPs--load up chambers, go out and kill one target, die (due to frankly having no skill), then rinse and repeat all the way to RR10+. Isn't it funny to see so many hitherto unknown people jump up on soapboxes now that they have a Warlock fueling their e-peen? And yes, I dislike solo Warlocks depleting my DI when we encounter them with our FG.
:worthy: :worthy:

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
Gratz on your FG + leeches, (9 in all we counted) wiping our group of 4 mids out a few times
okay so if some FG roam's (allways a scout around) and meet ur 4 ppl @ a keep bridge, they should just run past u ??

Mas said:
Maybe one day your a bit brave to face a little more stiff competition and actually leave the ramp off beno bridge

this 1 made me laugh alot rly, u have never ever seen mid's camp brynja bridge, no, no...
have fun with ya total hardmode char :wanker:

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Ogen said:
I tell ya, for sure the mid did zerg :)
Had some fun fight on the early afternoon tho, before the zergs outgrew us.. Tryed looking for the hib zerg later on, but couldnt seem to find it ;p

FOA MIDS:
Next time you wonna steal a hib keep in albion(in the middle of the night), please try thinking first.. Instead of taking bouth, why not take just the one, and allow all 3 realms to port into the same zone? Maybe it would turn out to be fun?

Since this is the 3rd post I seen by you whining about that, I thought I´d clear it out that albs retook the keeps in the middle of the night, and mids took them from albs the morning after.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
anyone said:

warcock whinin about di... priceless.

if not i do so now! :clap:

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
I find that dealing with a Warlock is a dangerous thing alone. I see that the game makers are changing them and that is a shame that they didn't get it right first and having to change them now. I think If I were of Midgard I would also be out trying to get all the rp's I can before I was changed. In my experience they are very powerful and need to be killed quickly by numbers and even then they take a few of us with them if played well. Every time I have met Mas he hasnt been alone. And I have met him as all of my classes and one other not named on my list. This is a shame as I would have had a better go at him if he and I were alone. In fact the only Warlock I did fight was Fishgoblub in and around a bridge. Neither of us Died but it was close a few times on both sides. I had to leave him and in the end I think he met a fg of hibs on a bridge. Is this what you call babbling?

Killswitch

FH is my second home
/popcorn

I don't know how anyone has the nerve to complain about zerging after last night. Mids, Hibs and Albs running 2+ full-groups plus adds. Anyway, if you want to camp a bridge tower with a Warlock and insta-kill people with insanely overpowered no-skill cheese, what do you think is going to happen?

As my 3yr-old cousin would probably say..."duh!"

At least there was some action, and I'm sure everyone did okay on the RPs. Think I managed about 20k as solo scout and then another 15k or so on my sorc in a nice duo with an air-theurg.

Roll on the zerg, enjoy the fights and no respect for whining 733tists (who all add anyway, just no-one talks about it!).

EDIT: Sounded a little angry in the above post. If people want a FG vs FG fight, or a solo fight, I usually won't add. If mids are zerging (or it's hibs vs mids) I'm more than happy to jump in and try to make a mess.

What bothers me about the OP is that this guy seems to be saying that he was CAMPING a bridge tower. What does he want? An opted 4-man group to go up there and give him a duel? Albs staying near the bridge because they don't want their 8man PUG to run into Nolby, Groove, DH or whoever else? That kinda makes sense to me. Plus all the 4-6man stealth groups I came across with my scout.

With NP and the others, it's kind of a mark of respect. We know we can't take them 8v8 so why go feed them more RPs? Since the OP is a Warlock, they just get zerged because we hate them :D

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved

Yeah but it's funny if you can take a couple of them out with you, and if not you can always QQ here.

And lets face it, what else would the post farmers do if there was no QQ!?!

-TDA-Shaki

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:

He never said anyhting bout DI destroying the game, so dont pick pieces from his posts and mix them with your own words you retard.

:twak:

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
-TDA-Shaki said:
He never said anyhting bout DI destroying the game, so dont pick pieces from his posts and mix them with your own words you retard.

:twak:
Where did eggy
anyone about Di destroying the game??it was a statement(sarcasm).Your the retard :wanker:

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
-TDA-Shaki said:
He implied, and posted in the post above my last, twisting words for more albs to flame.
No different from what you have just tried to do.....

-TDA-Shaki

Fledgling Freddie
Iorlas said:
No different from what you have just tried to do.....

Im not trying to change peoples words, i just stated facts... somone please close this thread now please.....

Marc

FH is my second home
Here is a fact then

Your talkin outta your shitter

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
-TDA-Shaki said:
Im not trying to change peoples words, i just stated facts... somone please close this thread now please.....
you didn't state any facts.. you infered that eggy quoted somthing when he didn't.. now you have been picked up on it you want the thread closed very mature.

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
Originally Posted by Mas
Gratz on your FG + leeches, (9 in all we counted) wiping our group of 4 mids out a few times, so brave of you not to stray to far from beno bridge and ofc use as many ra's as humanly possible, ST TWF etc etc. Maybe one day your a bit brave to face a little more stiff competition and actually leave the ramp off beno bridge. You must be shit scared of warlocks as DI is always up when you do dare to take 1 step off the bridge. Fyi 40 mids online after crash and yet you still remain the coward zerging adding shitboxes of the rvr world. Gratz on 400rp off us hope u gain several realm rankings from it.

Bring the QQ warlock whine/owned/overpowered etc, can see it coming a mile off

well we where 3 guildes last night camping alb poc ent, just to so how many of mids/hibs that would show (kinda wierd to camp own ent lol). anyway it was quit a succes as we (1 firewiz, 1 sorc and a cute neccy), completely pwened everything, until around 2fg + the loose started to enter... now isnt that kinda the same u whine about... we can always meet at beno for a little 1 on 1, would be happy to gank u up :flame:

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Mas said:

:flame: Bring the QQ warlock whine/owned/overpowered etc, can see it coming a mile off :flame:

fuckoff :m00:

-TDA-Shaki

Fledgling Freddie
Iorlas said:
you didn't state any facts.. you infered that eggy quoted somthing when he didn't.. now you have been picked up on it you want the thread closed very mature.

Originally Posted by eggy

Umm looks like that what he said, and he answered it himself like a statement with 'lol', if he didnt say that then who suggested DI destroys the game, cause if you read back Mas never said such a thing.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
-TDA-Shaki said:
Umm looks like that what he said, and he answered it himself like a statement with 'lol', if he didnt say that then who suggested DI destroys the game, cause if you read back Mas never said such a thing.

Looks to me like he was being his usual sarcastic self. Not his fault if you don't read saracasm very well...

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Mas said:

and im sure your group didnt kill ANY soloers/duo's ? you let them all go and waved at them yes? ive ran solo many times and fg's or smallers grps have pwnd me and the warlocks have even unloaded all there insta nukes on me even tho im solo , just so they can get the kill spam ... so stfu whinging and get back to playing the game and less QQ imo .

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
On the contrary, please dont stop the QQ, I enjoy the reading.

It makes my day :D

Btw, Mas, DI never helped me against any WLs, what are you doing wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom