Wp albs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Still the skum of the earth I see.

gwield

Fledgling Freddie
i know eh they don't want to take us on during the day when we have nearly 80 hibs on so they rather be cheap ass cowards and raid during the morning knowing there's barely any hibs around .

Sorin

Banned
i know eh they don't want to take us on during the day when we have nearly 80 hibs on so they rather be cheap ass cowards and raid during the morning knowing there's barely any hibs around .

ah, so this is another whine post.

Lemme get some beer and then we're ready to go :drink:

scherer

Fledgling Freddie

barely no hibs around?

over 1 fg defended at nGed and 1 fg toke it what you cry about?

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
How retarded are you? It's 5am in the morning 1fg hibs at that time is OH SO RANDOM and then you have CM and their bum chums pve'ing relics with a decent group seriously you guys are a huge joke how anyone in albion likes a guild like you in their realm I really don't know.

Get some skill some brains a clue anything I'd like nothing best than to see Horner + CM banned from daoc for life just for being a bunch of retarded muppets.

gwield

Fledgling Freddie
Simple you guys got no balls , You're afraid to take on us in primetime , So you do ac raids when there are no hibs on , It's people like you that kill this server and force others to move on to other servers or quit altogether .

You're cowards and will always be cowards if you're going to do raids like this

You say we whine too much trying taking a relic in prime together then you won't be considered cowards , But oh yeah you guys won't do that because you don't have the balls

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Oh CM GRIEFING the relics once again? What news :kissit:

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
isnt this against SoTG? im pretty sure they couldnt get banned for that the last time becaus it was always differant people (apparantly) but surely now its about time?

im an alb, and hate to be generalized to be scum becuase of the actions of what these AC raiders do.

Shar_Reloaded_Ranger

Fledgling Freddie
tbh, the saddest thing of it all is that hibs doing all the effort to take relics @ primetime, and then when we succed, 2 days later some retards come and take it when there are hardly any hibs on.

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
Jesus!!!!
you still moan about morning raids????
hibs got mid relics. its aint enough?????
btw around a month ago or so ( cant remember well but 100% sure it was after new years) albs had hib relic which hibs took it bk........in the morning.

anyway just for info to all of you : care less about FH and you defo see that the game is ok.

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
its pointless to whine, they just want relic titles on all their mains and alts and then they'll stop, its quite obvious really what they are after !

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Jesus!!!!
btw around a month ago or so ( cant remember well but 100% sure it was after new years) albs had hib relic which hibs took it bk........in the morning.

anyway just for info to all of you : care less about FH and you defo see that the game is ok.

Here's a thought. If people don't like the whinge about morning raids, why don't people stop morning raiding.

You ac in the morning, you get whinge in the afternoon.

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH

You take enemis relics, they take it back.
b270.gif

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved

When a realm is so underpopulated compared to alb its more acceptable/needed for that realm to AC the relic as its impossible almost to nab it primetime when alb defenders numbers are x3 more.

Its only the holy roleplayers that give praise to CM or the people that cant be arsed or dont have the nounce to set up a RR at a decent time, even as a title its hardly worthy as its just pve a keep and kill 1fg of random hibs which is not really worthy of a relic title unless it was called "Wanker insomniacs pve brigade"

Tosen

Part of the furniture
When a realm is so underpopulated compared to alb its more acceptable/needed for that realm to AC the relic as its impossible almost to nab it primetime when alb defenders numbers are x3 more.

Its only the holy roleplayers that give praise to CM or the people that cant be arsed or dont have the nounce to set up a RR at a decent time, even as a title its hardly worthy as its just pve a keep and kill 1fg of random hibs which is not really worthy of a relic title unless it was called "Wanker insomniacs pve brigade"

I think u smell, and that you have a little wiener! I have nothing to support this statement - however its more relevant than the other shit you write!

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
Jesus!!!!

that relic was ac'ed so hibs took it back the ac'ed way (i wasn't there so don't kill me). this alb relic we had however was taken prime time and u wonder why u summon the insta whine on FH when some bum chups AC it back with 1fg. they really need to sort guardspawn in between 02.00 and 08.00 >.<
and just fyi : stop posting crap on FH and u'll notice ppl might start to see that u are ok

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
So damn colorfull language and ... erm... interesting metaphors. Long live the comunity spirit of dyveth!

Sorin

Banned
I doubt u are old enough to buy some :( /drumroll

I doubt that your brain is bigger than the size of a "."
If you wanted to fight, you picked the wrong maniac.

Get your ass back to the cradle.
You shouldn't be up so late gimp!

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie

OMG FFS GET A LIFE!!! perhaps a job, or do moomy and daddy let you play all day during the school holidays....

Get a life ......

Dont see a hib for 3 months then suddenly during the school easter holidays 80 appear. whoop de fooking doo.....ill just wait 2/3 weeks ... then when you fook off back to private school we'll take em back

go blow your self as i doubt any gurl would geek

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
OMG FFS GET A LIFE!!! perhaps a job, or do moomy and daddy let you play all day during the school holidays....

Get a life ......

Dont see a hib for 3 months then suddenly during the school easter holidays 80 appear. whoop de fooking doo.....ill just wait 2/3 weeks ... then when you fook off back to private school we'll take em back

go blow your self as i doubt any gurl would geek

Why theese insults etc? like an alb would have said, "its just a game" live with it when AC back the relics ?
:(

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Here's a thought. If people don't like the whinge about morning raids, why don't people stop morning raiding.

How about just leave the server instead of wasting time whining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom