Wow

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
17 new servers ordered for Europe alone!!!!

Is it just me or is this starting to get silly.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Yes.

Come daoc and play the spanish/italian servers imo!

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
even low population servers are laggy as hell

Maybe they should fix that problem first

Ssera

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
even low population servers are laggy as hell

Maybe they should fix that problem first

goddammit shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

we all know WoW doesn't lag.. :twak:

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
lol im on a medium sized pvp server and i experineced my 1st really noticable lag yesterday so :p

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
I'm not trying to make WoW looks good cuz' I still play DAoC and think it's the better game but I don't get any lag when I play WoW ^^

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Gotta agree. I've lived in a quite highly populated city for four years and i experienced my first really noticable blowjob this morning.

EDIT: No wait...What the f*ck was the subject?

Adoctor

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Gotta agree. I've lived in a quite highly populated city for four years and i experienced my first really noticable blowjob this morning.

EDIT: No wait...What the f*ck was the subject?

wow.................u had to wait that long :drink:

/edit wow as in wow, not as in WoW, nor Wow.

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
do not mock me seel! ur powers maybe great but for i have the power to use the /doom cmd! mwah ha ha ha

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Well both servers i play on have moments of 10+ seconds of lag where you don't attack the mob but it attacks you etc. Can't sell to merchants or do anything apart from move. I remember once having Lag in westfall running back to Sentinal hill...i ran into the Inn to Bind there and then the lag stopped and i died at the Innkeepers feet to some mob half a mile away.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Adoctor said:
wow.................u had to wait that long :drink:

/edit wow as in wow, not as in WoW, nor Wow.
Shoulda made it in the General Forum if it is related to DAoC. Honestly..

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
Well both servers i play on have moments of 10+ seconds of lag where you don't attack the mob but it attacks you etc. Can't sell to merchants or do anything apart from move. I remember once having Lag in westfall running back to Sentinal hill...i ran into the Inn to Bind there and then the lag stopped and i died at the Innkeepers feet to some mob half a mile away.
There must be some other problems than the server then, cuz' you play on shattered hand and I don't got any lag at all there.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Lakashnik said:
do not mock me seel! ur powers maybe great but for i have the power to use the /doom cmd! mwah ha ha ha

Yet your powers in sensing mockery are useless.

That there was a self mockery, the most powerful mock of all!Muahahahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...ahaha....ah...haaa...

*wipes a tear*

I always wondered where these tears on my shirt came from, lucky their so easy to wipe off. Bloody annoying when you tear up your shirt and your manfluff is showing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom