WOW u are SOO COOL NP

O

old.Isos

aye teador, that time yes! =)

and you can even see me lying there on the ground!, think thats a first fottage of me as gryphon knight from another realms perspective

=)

surely we got owned...

dont see how we can loose those kind of fights.
we need to learn how to fight hibs. I sometimes find myself trying to interupt 2 chanters and a bard alone in the back o the fight but people still go hit the damn tanks that still hardly do any damage to you.
and then we loose, anyuone got any ideas? I woudl like to see some AE damage to interupt them 4738656853 chanters from pbaing the shit out of you =)

G

Gohrim

well aeveryone have there opinion

Heres a sugestion make sure your rvr grp got a ministrel woth SoS.
Basicly works as grp purge u know.
And alwhays try to get atleast 2 fg for rvr no neet to zerg but then u can do exacly the same as NP run around kill fg's wich gives aloot more rp's and then when u meet the NP u still have a decent chance.

at least im gona try it anywhays.

O

old.Iunliten

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
... xanatea you have hit me the hardest i been hit with a spear in a long time.

Xanatea what is your secret? I heard other people claim the same.

Xanatea Spear > all.

Givf secwet recePIE! kk?

C

Col|

Heres a thought, if you don't want to die to NP, don't feed them, by this I mean don't keep going back time after time after time, go somewhere else instead, oh and don't duel each other at MGs, gg that ^^

J

jonstone

Who cares? from those screenies a fg of complementing classes killed a rag tag bunch........so what? a full rvr group of any guild should hold a defendable mg position against superior disperate numbers easy.

grats \o/

S

svartalf

Originally posted by tieris
Heh gohrim has a point...... NP only stay around aslong as they have superior numbers as soon as an equal or slightly greater amount of albs kill them they run to Odin's or Hadrian's :p Kinda sad really. My rvr rating for them outta 10, is about 4 around chicken shit zerglings standards :p

Hahaha albs whining about being zerghed!

They're only doing what sotl and loe have been doing for months, and sotl are teh fub4r, right? They teh l337, teh b4s7! This game is about zerghs. Bottom line: get used to dying, join a huge guild or make a stealth class.

Haha, who's the loe guy saying they look for 8v8 usually? hehe - what about the 4fg who hang about all the milegates at 12:30am every night? Are they looking for 8 people to kill? Sure they are.

T

the_smurflord

Originally posted by svartalf

Haha, who's the loe guy saying they look for 8v8 usually? hehe - what about the 4fg who hang about all the milegates at 12:30am every night? Are they looking for 8 people to kill? Sure they are.

Are you talking about a different LoE than the one I know? Most of us try to stick to 8 man groups, and operate independantly of each other. However, when faced with higher numbers we tend to meet up and work together. A few of us are into milegate camping, but most aren't.
Also don't mistake random LoE people being part of a larger alb zerg (something I personally try to avoid) as being an organised LoE zerg.

Though you have to admint, with the beefing up of patrols and keep guards, 1fg can easily get wiped by npcs these days so larger groups are becoming more needed.

G

Gohrim

sugestion

Make a huge zerg every day and zerg zerg zerg all day run around with 200 ppl red fps and press f8 f6 and kill all u see and say we kick ass.

a cuple of weeks of that and then maby we can get all to agree on runing around as not more than 1 fg if not just keep zerging and keep the fingers on f6 f8 :D

O

old.XanateA

o U c

Get ur head out of ur ass and then try to flame us without lying, thx ! ! ! !

O

old.XanateA

... xanatea you have hit me the hardest i been hit with a spear in a long time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xanatea what is your secret? I heard other people claim the same.

Xanatea Spear > all.

Givf secwet recePIE! kk?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, i got 65 CS + MoP 3 + 5.7 speed spear + 340 str :>

G

Gohrim

to xana

xana never said u run around in 200 ppl zergs not yet anyways :D

just said maby we all shuld do it for a while and then when ppl realise its gimped we can go back to fg vs fg rvr wich all claim to love.

T

Teh Krypt

Re: to xana

Originally posted by Gohrim
xana never said u run around in 200 ppl zergs not yet anyways :D

just said maby we all shuld do it for a while and then when ppl realise its gimped we can go back to fg vs fg rvr wich all claim to love.

Sure you do that. GL gaining RP's . :)

O

old.mattshanes

Krypt!!!!:D hehe i always seem to kill you poor little luri:) You crazy going near alb tanks:eek:

T

Teh Krypt

Krypt!!!!:D hehe i always seem to kill you poor little luri:) You crazy going near alb tanks:eek:

Im crazeh! :)

K

k9awya

gohrim nice of you to talk of maturity

was it not you who flooded someones bouncer because you were kicked from sotl? :/

Users who are viewing this thread