Wow serious hatred

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
I have been confused about the whole goon bob thing and the hatred.

A History of Reikoku: Part 42 - GoonSwarm - Reikoku

Some very strong words in that thread.

GoonSwarm is an alliance. It is an alliance full of players who all read the SomethingAwful forums. And they pay for that priviledge. Crazy I know but each to their own. Personally I prefer to read these forums for free.

GoonSwarm is an alliance. It is an alliance led by one of the biggest retards in Eve. This is a man who thinks he is hitler reincarnated. Until he somehow ended up in charge of GoonSwarm he was a failure at eve. You know the type, the ones who can't quit figure out why he keeps dying in low sec but still goes back everyday to get ganked again without looking at local.

This is Remedial.

Somehow, Remedial wound up in charge of this alliance. What this means is that he posts constantly on SomethingAwful attempting to get more people to join and play eve.

"Great, more players!" I hear you call.

Yes, awesome. Until you realise there are now 2000 people led by a retard.

For the first while, everyone thought "awwww, aren't they cute".

Then when they went and kicking seven shades of shit out of D2, everyone thought "rofl, D2 are getting owned by newbs".

Then they took the piss out of one of my ingame friends who unfortunately passed away in a rl accident.

They did kick the guy out who did it.

Meanwhile they laughed about it all on their forums.

Poag

m00?
Not very interesting really. This is all a couple of years old and at the time BoB just used smokse as an excuse rather than a reason. Some may have felt the sig image (which arguably started all the recent wars) stepped over the line. But they had to take it from member only gf.com forums and post it on eve igb to get themselves worked up over it.

Right or wrong...they went outof there way to get offended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom