WoW Release Date Info...

Starman

Part of the furniture
Really?
Hold your breath boys! It seems that World of Warcraft will launch in Europe on February 11th (Thanks GRY-Online.pl). A small announcement from CD Projekt's website (the Polish publisher for Blizzard) is stating that the game will be released in Poland on February 11th and will be available in two boxes. We already know that World of Warcraft carries a suggested retail price of €44.99 (£29.99 in the UK), and will include a free one-month subscription to the game. Here you can see te boxes, the minimum system requirements and, of course, the release date. Have fun!

http://www.gamershell.com/news/19390.html

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
It will launch when Blizzard says it launches. I wont take any date as legitimate until its posted on the wow eu webiste. I guess 11th feb is as good a guess as any tho.

I doubt blizzard EU has a firm release date set yet tbh - they seem to be struggling with alot of stuff atm.

Lones555

Fledgling Freddie
Nugusta said:
Too far away :(

Not if final beta keeps us going till then, maybe by the 11th it'll be bug free and everyone will be getting along with everyone else and no-one will be posting any nerf posts and we'll all obey proper etiquette. No-one will corspe camp, no-one will swear and pvp will be honourable......

*skips off through flowery meadows*

[TB] Benedictine

Fledgling Freddie
Lones555 said:
Not if final beta keeps us going till then, maybe by the 11th it'll be bug free and everyone will be getting along with everyone else and no-one will be posting any nerf posts and we'll all obey proper etiquette. No-one will corspe camp, no-one will swear and pvp will be honourable......

*skips off through flowery meadows*

Laughed at this - reminded me of that Simpsons episode with Homer skipping through a land of chocolate :clap:

- English -

Resident Freddy
[TB] Benedictine said:
Laughed at this - reminded me of that Simpsons episode with Homer skipping through a land of chocolate :clap:

mmmmm, chocolates half price

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Thing is, also, they are still recruiting, I noticed. I doubt they'd go live with the retail version till they had a full team of staff there would they?

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Could be true, but to be honest, until Bliz gives a definite date, I won't be holding my breath.

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
You actually believe the first word of the real release date would come from a website with the address "GRY-Online.pl"? :( Oh dear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom