WoW ranking site?

Das_Hibbie

Fledgling Freddie
Been looking around a bit after a site much like Duskwave or daocstats but for WoW. Have yet to find one for EU though! Anyone seen any around? Always fun to follow the progression of Nolby etc :)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
What are you going to rank? Level? That will be useless within a month or two as everyone hits 60. The honour system isn't in yet so I wouldn't expect any sort of rankings till it is.

Das_Hibbie

Fledgling Freddie
Well I've seen some US sites with lvl rankings and exp rankings etc. I mean check out the EQ2 ranking site. Quite a lot you can display on a ranking page with only PvE ranks in the game ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
please rank me, rate me, i must have a number!!!1!!

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
What are you going to rank? Level? That will be useless within a month or two as everyone hits 60. The honour system isn't in yet so I wouldn't expect any sort of rankings till it is.

www.wowrankings.com

can view every player's stats, talent spec, items, what recipes he got, which skills he got, etc.

only includes the people that have a certain UI mod though

for example, the person with most strength on that ranking: http://www.wowrankings.com/viewb.htm?id=242

can see anything of his char.

what's especially specific tbh is this: http://www.wowrankings.com/viewb.htm?c=view_reputation&id=242

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Allakazham also have a ranking mod, (also make you harvest bot for their site tho)

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Aloca said:
Allakazham also have a ranking mod, (also make you harvest bot for their site tho)
God knows why anyone would run that.

Theyve a long history of having freely available information for only as long as it takes to get a reasonably complete database: then 'crippling' the site (removing all but most basic features) unless people want to pay.

Sadly people are stupid enough to supply them with the data they need to do this :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom