WoW is broken?

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
The European website is unavailable for me, and I cant connect to the game. Anyone else got this?

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, looks like the hamster that runs on the wheel that powers the server has fallen off again.

unseelie

Regular Freddie
Gordonax said:
Yes, looks like the hamster that runs on the wheel that powers the server has fallen off again.

it probably got some sweat in it's eye and blinked, thus falling through it's cage.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
The forums are up, but veeeeeery slow since 500k people are hammering them atm, wondering why they cant play. There was a post in Serverstatus alil while ago saying the login server was fubared and that they were working on it - no ETA and thanks for our understanding etc etc.

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
yup all down guess ill have to take a walk, hang out with some friends read a book, such a cruel life :(

Spiffontherun

Fledgling Freddie
Lubbock said:
yup all down guess ill have to take a walk, hang out with some friends read a book, such a cruel life :(

So how was it out there??

imo rl is highly overrated ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Spiffontherun said:
So how was it out there??

imo rl is highly overrated ;)

No instances, grouping is a pain...just tried to group with a Hotchick045 and all i got was a keyitem named [The Flipped Bird].

Naming policy is ridicilous, no funny names.

You have to walk EVERYWHERE or pay a ridicilous amount of coins to use a public transport. No private mounts, well, you can get them but you need like half a year of training to use one and then pay all your cash for it.

The blodline thing is handy at times if you need more coins. Just go to the [Parents] and you'll be set, well, if they got any.Sometimes it's bugged.

Graphics are nice enough, a little gray to my taste, but certainly real life looking.

Not much to do though and you have to use one third of your day to craft to get cash from those transports and the F*CKING food and water you need to stuff down your characters throat all the time to keep it alive. Pain.

All in all the experience was a bit mixed and i'd give it around 7/10. Not for your hardcore gamer and it seriously needs a pg18 tag. But fun to play around wth.

Spiffontherun

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
No instances, grouping is a pain...just tried to group with a Hotchick045 and all i got was a keyitem named [The Flipped Bird].

:clap:

great fun reading it :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom