WOW Hunt and BOI Hunt, Duo...

• Thread starter Madonion Slicer
  • Start date
M

Madonion Slicer

Is it possible for a lvl50 Shaman and 49(close 50) Berserker to go on a BOI hunt and maybe take on a couple of WOW's.

Anyone with experiance any tips on how to do this, really need 2 BOI for my SC template on the Berserker, whats the drop rate on these like.

Thanks

C

Cush

BOI's are easy for you to do.. WOW's might be a bit thougher

drop rate on BOI's are a bit strange.. went several days and i never got one.. then it droped 5 in like 1½-2 h

K

klavrynd

i'm down to 113 wraiths without a boi drop atm

K

Kharok Svark

You might want to look at 1 BoI and 1 Ring of Spun silk (quest) for your template.

Might save you a little time on those Damn Wraiths

A

arrakeen

Nice duo for Boi hunts, mabey you could even ding 50 there :)

orange/red to 49 but they go down fast, and if you take them in frontiers there are exp bonus allso

Forget about wows :)

C

Cami

as most others said, wraiths are easy when duo'ing.

Regarding wow's, ive actually seen a ss of a zerker and a shammy take down a wow. Never seen it "live" tho :)

I know warriors/shammys can do it np, give it a try, but dont start out with the gg-wow :rolleyes:

E

eynar

Originally posted by Cami
as most others said, wraiths are easy when duo'ing.

Regarding wow's, ive actually seen a ss of a zerker and a shammy take down a wow. Never seen it "live" tho :)

I know warriors/shammys can do it np, give it a try, but dont start out with the gg-wow :rolleyes:

There's no real relation between a WoW's shape and its level, I've killed some GG-shaped ones far easier than other shapes numerous times as well. Seems completely random to me :)

In reply to the original post: I doubt whether it's doable for a zerker with shaman only. For heavy shield speccers it is, although I strongly advice to bring a pbt runie....

M

Madonion Slicer

Thanks for the tips guys, will probably stick to trying for the BOI for now, two more questions

Where abouts can i find them in the Frontier?, i know where in Raum.

And

Do they BAF or call for help? thinking as there are only me and my shaman then we should not get adds.

Thanks all

C

circeline

as of last patch boi no longer drop in frontier, all drops in frontier is now random generated like in SI
instead an extra spawn spot has been placed in raum.
and yes they baff but since u only are 2 you should be ok.

H

hrorvaig

Originally posted by circeline
as of last patch boi no longer drop in frontier, all drops in frontier is now random generated like in SI
instead an extra spawn spot has been placed in raum.
and yes they baff but since u only are 2 you should be ok.

They still drop them in the frontier, got one yesterday actually.

P

pudzy

Any tank can take a wow with heals the important part is working the wow's level out - some hit for 100 some hit for 1k and theres hardly any way to work it out without hitting it - some said that certain wow's are easier, the easiest I found was the giant wrath look-a-like.

M

Madonion Slicer

Thanks for all the reply's, will try to get a BOI in Raum if it is too camped i give the frontiers a try.

Will probably leave the WOW's til atleast Otrotord hits 50, the xp loss at 49 is great to risk when 50 is so close.

Thanks all here is hoping to a BOI, any extra's i come across i will gladly give away as once i have 2 i am happy.

M

Mr TNT

Originally posted by klavrynd
i'm down to 113 wraiths without a boi drop atm

can my bot leech he dont want the boi ;p

M

majingas

drops change in the next pach not the last one

B

Big-G-

113 wraiths withotu a boi?
christ from the BoC loot ive done close to 200 i swear, no BOI

thats just me tho some jammy bastards say they get 2 within 3 mobs as they log on

btw only wraiths drop them? or do those wights drop em too?

K

klavrynd

btw , wraiths are resistant to slash but my zerkette takes orange cons down rather easy 80% of the time (buffs are for DF spammzors)

strong farmage with dorkness runies though!!!

K

klavrynd

ps : wow's with zerk+shaman , doubtfull

doublewowhit.jpg

M

Madonion Slicer

Well went on my BOI hunt last night but it was not successful simple because i could not find many Wraiths to kill just a few scattered ones near where the Shaman lvl50 Epic Mob is.#

Anyone know a rough /loc of a decent pulling spot or is this the way it just run around killing the odd one or two.

Anyway it ended badly with getting lots of aggro and death. will try again tonight.

Thanks

F

Farnis

Enter Raumarik - head south along the river. Follow it down until the river bends and on the hill in front of you should be some bad guys. There are loads in the hills, but be careful of wandering aggro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom