WoW Hits the Big Screen :x

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
300million WoW players or smth sick? ready made audience = big profits, obvious move really. i just hope blizzard plough the $$$$$$$$$$$ into Diablo3 ^^
Question is, would you go see a DAOC movie if one was produced? I know I certainly wouldn't ;)

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Void959 said:
Question is, would you go see a DAOC movie if one was produced? I know I certainly wouldn't ;)

well the daoc story is kinda ridiculous, at least the toa+ part, to make a decent movie out of that you would have to change the story so much it wouldnt have anything to do with daoc anymore (and there are enough 'king arthur' movies already)...

but, it would be excellent material for a drama movie ofcourse! story should be about some knight who bravely killed a viking and got rewarded with a magical ability! but, later it turns out that the viking ALLOWED the knight to kill him, which means there has been foul play and there was no such thing as honor!
Now the knight must live a life of fear in a world where everyone hates him and would like nothing less than having the gods banish him from it forever for the trickster he is!

During his travels, the knight gangs up with two other creatures who are also expelled from their realm: a troll who has also been using a neural gadget that would allow his body to do all work for him without actually have his brain giving the neural input, and a lurikeen who had created an ingenious mechanical device that would allow him to detect the presence of everyone around him from a great distance.

Will these three fallen heroes be able to find redemption? Or will they be lynched by the merciless and pitiless inhabitants of the old world who would, in their rage, want nothing more then drink their blood!
Tears are guaranteed roll over your cheeks, just as in the real thing.
Go see the drama of the century, Dark Age of Camelot: the Movie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom