WoW Europen Blizzard,servers = pile of garbage

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
Whats this crap really, there allways seem to be problems with their servers and lately the ping is ski high 24/7 sometimes unplayable. IMO blizzard EU are a bunch of incompetent retards.

i just reopened my wow acc 1 week ago, and the lag is horrible almost 200+ ping constant, this is really shit...and lol now the servers are unavalible again!!

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
Evergrey said:
Whats this crap really, there allways seem to be problems with their servers and lately the ping is ski high 24/7 sometimes unplayable. IMO blizzard EU are a bunch of incompetent retards.

i just reopened my wow acc 1 week ago, and the lag is horrible almost 200+ ping constant, this is really shit...and lol now the servers are unavalible again!!

do something else with your time then
or
/cry more

Keltic

Fledgling Freddie
:-/

I agree with him the server down time for maintance are a joke and there was a huge server crash the last day and agin tonight maintance from 1.00 am to 11.00 am :twak:

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
Yep servers have been crap for the last few weeks, they should try to actually fix it instead of "fixing" it.

Bad thing :<

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
Keltic said:
and agin tonight maintance from 1.00 am to 11.00 am :twak:

thats the weekly maintenance + putting patch up moron, or would u like to stay with old patch and no honor update?

before whining constantly at blizzard EU, realise that they have a MUCH HEAVIER load then goa ever had, how many players does wow have? it will take time so blizzard can adjust themselves to the constant stress, and eventually will get better and better

Scallapino

Fledgling Freddie
Ppl always whine about lags and shit...

1. get a better connection
2. get a decent machine
3. GET A FUCKING LIFE AND STOP PLAYING 24/7

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Scallapino said:
Ppl always whine about lags and shit...

1. get a better connection
2. get a decent machine
3. GET A FUCKING LIFE AND STOP PLAYING 24/7

Grow up.

Naewae

Fledgling Freddie
As much as I adore the game, you'd think that with ~£30m coming in each month they'd manage to setup a decent server room, with enough high-powered machines (and air-conditioning!! [Monday's issue]) to stop the lag problems.

30s to loot a corpse with a quest item in it is ridiculous.

Maxgirth

Fledgling Freddie
Naewae said:
As much as I adore the game, you'd think that with ~£30m coming in each month they'd manage to setup a decent server room, with enough high-powered machines (and air-conditioning!! [Monday's issue]) to stop the lag problems.

30s to loot a corpse with a quest item in it is ridiculous.

Our guild lost drops from lucy after the loot guy dc`d, and couldn`t log back on, even though relavent times, screenies etc were sent to gm`s they said they couldn`t replace items, as there was no log of lucy going down?.
The past few weeks have been terrible, pings of 9k etc etc, like you said above, it`s about time some of the money we spend to play, was spent on what we pay to play for.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
[e] said:
do something else with your time then
or
/cry more

we're paying for a service, /cry more is the most fucktard thing you could say, consider that so many people are paying for this service and there is always a problem with the servers. we're discussing our views/opinions on it and how we feel about it and u just say shit. this will probably get me a 3 day ban or whatever (or even a perm ban) but it has to be said.

go away.

Embattle

FH is my second home
The Euro servers have been on there arse a little too much lately.

Gray

FH is my second home
*sigh*

Got kicked out of the game and cant rejoin, i mean.. one week i wouldnt mind... but this is coming onto the third week now and its getting kinda stupid (again)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Foadon said:
how many players does wow have?

around 4 million subscribers world wide. and EU alone have just under a million i seem to have read somwhere.

and at the topic starter:

lol at thinking that 200 ms is crap ping. come back when u have 3,4,5+ SECOND ping. 200 milli seconds is pretty decent ping.

u DO know that GOA's servers usually have worse ping then WoW EU do right?

but Mythic was smart and didnt put a ping'o'meter that showed numbers.

Cyradix

FH is my second home
The last few days my ping was at 30-40 ms.... with peaks up to 170 during the busy evening hours so I guess it is improving. :)

Zephyrex

Fledgling Freddie
The ingame ping numbers usually don't reflect my actual feeling of how much latency I have

@primetime it can for example say ~100ms while this is simply not true, while trying to chaincast a spell I feel that I must have at least 4x the ms shown

Might have to do with server lag instead of internet lag though -.-

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
Weird.... can those people having problems state what server they try to connect to, or playing on? I have no problems what so ever, no lag, no connecting problems at all....

Gray

FH is my second home
It probably depends how full the server is at the time, several servers are very popular thus lag is immense ;o

Gat_Decor

Fledgling Freddie
Lilinallte said:
Weird.... can those people having problems state what server they try to connect to, or playing on?

LagScalp

Although it's not as bad as it was but saying that, try and log on around 6:00pm GMT/BST and you can expect a queue of around 400 if not more, hence the server migration announced by Blizzard recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom