WoW Endgame

Keltic

Fledgling Freddie
what has dark age over wow ....I will tell you, time is what it has dark age is so much longer in the runing and if your not happy with wow come back i also found it a bit repeditive so im back home, in dark age but im sure wow will pick up soon camelot wasent all that, either when it started off and time changed that, the rvr is crazy now and Goa / Mythic are stil changeing the game to make it beter and beter hence the pryd / excall merger comeing soon. WoW will becomea great game over time and has all ready huge potentiol, so many improvements on dark age and it will keep improveing untill it becomes beter or the same as dark age so id put your wow account up on the shelf come back to canmelot for a while but dont let that wow account of yours gather to much dust cause youl be back :) :cheers:

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Keltic said:
what has dark age over wow ....I will tell you, time is what it has dark age is so much longer in the runing and if your not happy with wow come back i also found it a bit repeditive so im back home, in dark age but im sure wow will pick up soon camelot wasent all that, either when it started off and time changed that, the rvr is crazy now and Goa / Mythic are stil changeing the game to make it beter and beter hence the pryd / excall merger comeing soon. WoW will becomea great game over time and has all ready huge potentiol, so many improvements on dark age and it will keep improveing untill it becomes beter or the same as dark age so id put your wow account up on the shelf come back to canmelot for a while but dont let that wow account of yours gather to much dust cause youl be back :) :cheers:

Hi mate, punctuation and grammar are your best friends.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Keltic said:
This may be useful for you:
20021011l.gif

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
i have been to MC 3times. twice succesful once a total crap house.
did UBRS, strat baron/scarlet, scholo, LBRS stuff all when i hit about 56 on my priest and got most of the items i wanted in 2-3runs.
then started kitting out myself for pvp. did a few odd instance runs got some nice intel/stam gear pvpd abit. did WSG for a week (won alot), got bored. did AV for a day, got bored. decided to get some healing gear an help my guild instance some. did some more isntance runs. bought a few things. got some nice healing gear..... got bored.
The instances farming for items an money and just ewww i hate it.
i have done DM North 29times for that fkin rod of ogre magi staff, and now i have totally given up. its dropped all of twice. both times have been outrolled on it.
its the only thing i have REALLY wanted.
as for epics. i have loverly belt of archmage which i farmed items for. and my priest epic robe. tahts it. never had a epic drop that i could use, had about 3drop total all been outrolled on and sold for lots of moolah by guildies.
that about sums up lvl 60 for me on wow.
i have totally given up on the game. maybe if u find doing the same instances over and over and over fun then u will enjoy it.
as for making alts. i have a 54warrior. a 44rogue numerous 20+ of everything else.
i have played higher lvls of the char's i really wanted to on test servers.
i did ZG twice for majority of it on test server. isnt anything special tbh.
i have done alliance and horde. Shaman to 39.
i have spent much time on this game. and all i can say is meh. poopy
daoc at 50 on my paladin i wasnt to great for rvr. but i still did it all the same and had a laugh an messed around. in wow i just get bored thinking about attacking a horde.
now playing CoH, no items or money farming needed. just xping an getting abilities. friends got bored of it. i love it cos of the community who so willingly help each other out compaired to what i found as WoWs be my bitch ima screw u over as much as possible to get the stuff i want over u unless i actually know u.
anyway. wow endgame was pathetic for me. so i left. not gonna whine anymore. just my experience

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom