WOV Recruiting 4 people for RVR group

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
Wrath of Valhalla is now recruiting 4 people to join the guild for an opted RVR group to run 2 nights a week on set times.
The days for RVR will be on wednesdays and sundays most likely. It can however be changed should the need arise.
We will of course RVR all the other nights aswell, with the people that are online. But these two days are the minimum of what you have to be online.

At the moment we have 4 spots left to fill:
- Dark SM
- Skald
- Aug Healer
- Dark RM / Warlock

Spots already filled are: Pac Healer, Shaman, SM, Savage.

Aug healer or Skald needs to be Sau line in MLs for water breating.
As posted above, if you are interested in this the character used will join the guild.

To contact me, preferrably respond to this thread or PM me. I am also available on MSN (almstedt1980@hotmail.com) or via email (micke@ione.se).

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Zebolt said:
Do you have to join the guild aswell?

Yep, Me and Suedish were talking about it and the people need to join the guild.

/Overbuffed.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm depending on when this group starts i might be able to get my RM to 50 by then 39 now could pl it at modengrav and kit it out

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
Do you have to join the guild aswell?

Aye you would have to Zebolt, I realize you're in a position where this might not be a possibility for you, but I'm sticking with my original post (even if my rvr-self thinks its 'it doesnt matter!') and not making any exceptions.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Suedish said:
Aye you would have to Zebolt, I realize you're in a position where this might not be a possibility for you, but I'm sticking with my original post (even if my rvr-self thinks its 'it doesnt matter!') and not making any exceptions.
Oki, count me out then, thanx anyway :>

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
UPDATE:

Open spots at the moment are:

Aug Healer
Skald

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Drop the skald and bring in the BG warrior - i can take that spot!
runie speed ftw :kissit:

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
All spots filled. Thanks alot to everyone for showing interest in this, i hope it turns out well when we start.

Brite

Banned
robbe said:
2 healers and no banelord? :x

i was going to critise the setup but i held back but i cant any longer ! ARARAGAGGAG

but i suppose its what they have in guild and they are building it round that, definatly get rid of savage for zerk / bd tho

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
U know warlocks can be banelord right? So if they got a warlock in the runy\warlock spot.. problem solved.

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
i was going to critise the setup but i held back but i cant any longer ! ARARAGAGGAG

but i suppose its what they have in guild and they are building it round that, definatly get rid of savage for zerk / bd tho

We use what we got yeah. If i had the luxury to choose whatever chars and people i wanted, the setup would be alot different (i wouldn't be in it for example ;))
As for the savage, he's definately our lifesaver most of the times, aswell as one of the oldest members in the guild. So i wouldn't even think of it replacing him with someone else =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom