NSFW Would you tap it?

Would you tap an ex-man?

• Total voters

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
you heard the problems. its just that simple. transsexual or not its still a man. and i'm not homophobic just because of that viewpoint, i have good friends thats gays and i have 0 problem with that. i've even shared a jacuzzi with 2 of them and as long as they stay the fuck away from MY manbits they can do whatever the hell they want with theirs.

i just dont fuck males, surgery or not. simple as.

Not saying you're homophopic :eek7:

No need for the "i've got friends" bit etc.

I guess it then is JUST about the opinion of "is it male or not", though only reasons i've heard for the woman to be still man is about genes or ovaries. That's the thing i'm having a bit of trouble understanding about the "stop" in it, there's no real reason, just a technicality and a mental image.

And i'm not saying "you're wrong for saying you wouldn't", ofcourse not, just trying to get where the "tabo" comes from.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Born a man, you'll always be a man.. Even if you get fake tits and get your man bits removed, you'll still be man!

Aha! So you'd tap a born woman who has become a man with a fake penis etc? ;)

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
I think it's all bout knowing, IE if i didnt know an it totally looked woman...then yea i would...but if i knew it was a man before....then no i bloody well wouldn't!....think that applies to most really.
C'mon, be honest people...if you genuinely thought it was a chick...you would...but if ya knew about it ya woulnd't.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Would probably do it if i was really drunk. . . :(

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
well ive seen on tv! that some ppl are actually born with more female traits and just happen to have man bits and vice versa, it happens that men have womens bits!
and if u didnt know anybetter youd just think he was another guy (sexcetera ftw)

i think in todays world such things are not as frowned on as they once were it still disturbs alot of ppl but personally if it dont affect me crack on :)

its not my cup of tea id be pretty pissed off if id slept with someone and it turned out they used to be a man.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
If the person wasn't born a female, but goes from man to woman with surgery he doesn't become a woman.. The sausage and meatballs might be gone, but he will never become a real woman as it's not a real vagina and there are no ovaries

So having no ovaries means your not a woman?

/word spinn 2008 with Sparx

I dont think i would have a problem, if i really cared about the person and they were proper buff, and they act and talk feminine then who knows. Its easy to say fuck no way until your in that situation, again.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I say No. Physically they can change to look feminine, but I just cant accept the mental side. It would play on my mind "is this person faking their personality". Some might truly act natural, and it's much like a woman, however i'd always be doubting that and it'd be unfair on me, and the person to have such distrust.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Errr this one is a no brainer really and its a NO NEVER EVER EVER for me.

1. Firstly the very thought that she? used to be a man is hard to take - pyschologically.

2. The fact that she? still has an Adams Apple still shows that she? used to be a man prior to Operation - It's a dead give away and a definite buzzkill for me - BTW this is the best way to spot one*

3. The fact that she? could, in all probability, kick the living shit out of you should you do something that she? deemed nasty is another BIG NO NO.

4. I have gotten a BJ off one before - i didnt know at the time i was getting it that she? used to be a man and i hate to admit it it was GOOD. The moment i foud out that she? was actually a he i really felt ill.

5. I cant think of anyway to say this without sounding crass /rude but, no matter how far modern science has advanced, they cannot make the transsexual pussy anywhere near as nice as a Real Pussy.

The Real Pussy is one of the best ways that you can tell to what extent the woman is excited and frisky - the more frisky and horny she feels generally the wetter it is.

A Trannsexual pussy cannot give this to you and i cant imagine it gets hot the way a ladies bits do - have not tested this myself and dont want to either.

* Learnt this while working at a funny bar in Kings X many many years ago while studying. It was where i got the BJ and it was also where the doormen taught me the trick of spotting one - Adams Apples.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
No, not personally but some of them can be damn convincing. On the other hand some look hilarious. There is a dude that works in the unit next to my work who is clearly a man in a dress I think he is the only one that thinks he looks like a women.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
*Singing in a Pokémon fashion*

You've got to tap em all, tap eeeem aaaaalll!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom