NSFW Would you tap it?

Would you tap an ex-man?

• Total voters

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Since we got off-track on the boob thread...again...would you tap a woman who used to be a man, IF there were no manbits left and she was "all woman"?

I certainly would, past is past :D

(Poll coming)

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
If she was fit, yeah I would.

If everything male'ish was gone why not

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
If its born a man its still a man, with or without the goolies

If you're into TV's fine. Just leaves more real totty for the rest of us.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Not really a transvestite now is it?

Transvestite=dresses in womens clothing.
Transsexual=bits and pieces off, complete change.

M

Mephzz

Wow that's disgusting, bunch of gay bastards...

A man is born a man and is still a man up till a sex change which is 90% of the time just appearance, so clearly your bisexual and trying to justify being straight with TVs …

spottheballcompetitionom3.jpg

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Cutting your balls off is only a cosmetic change. Biologically its still a man. Born a man.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Born a man, you'll always be a man.. Even if you get fake tits and get your man bits removed, you'll still be man!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Wow that's disgusting, bunch of gay bastards...

Hey, not at all a homophobe are we?

Wanker.

Anyway, so you guys are saying that the only thing keeping you from f*cking a guy is...psychological?

While that's the reason many undergo a sex-change.

Isn't it a bit, i dunno...controversial logic?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I think you're getting yourself confused here, Toto. You're not making sense.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I think you're getting yourself confused here, Toto. You're not making sense.

Not at all.

If she looks completely, feels completely, woman, that means, the only thing stopping is the brain/thoughts. Right?

And those who undergo a surgery to become a woman, often feel like a woman psychologically.

M

Mephzz

Hey, not at all a homophobe are we?

Wanker.

Anyway, so you guys are saying that the only thing keeping you from f*cking a guy is...psychological?

While that's the reason many undergo a sex-change.

Isn't it a bit, i dunno...controversial logic?
Sorry I think every straight man finds fucking another man disgusting, homophobe or not.

Wanker.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Sorry I think every straight man finds fucking another man disgusting, homophobe or not.

Wanker.

Oh gods it's dori...

And that's the whole difference here, if you think a transformed person is still the original form, based on...well...like i said, thoughts i guess.

And no, i don't think they do. They won't do it, they don't like it, but i don't think everyone feels it's dsgusting.

And not to mention, that's not why i called you a homophobe, i called you a homophobe because you called the ones voting yes, "disgusting bunch of gay bastards".

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Not at all.

If she looks completely, feels completely, woman, that means, the only thing stopping is the brain/thoughts. Right?

What "she" feels is one thing.
What other people feel towards her is another thing

"She" may very well consider herself to be female. She's had the bits cut off, wears the make-up, the clothes, has a new name, perhaps even boyfriends. And thats fine. No one's denying her any of these things.

But the simple irrefutable fact of the matter is that if you are born a man then biologically you remain a man until you die. No snipping and slicing or dicing will change your chromosomes.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
What "she" feels is one thing.
What other people feel towards her is another thing

"She" may very well consider herself to be female. She's had the bits cut off, wears the make-up, the clothes, has a new name, perhaps even boyfriends. And thats fine. No one's denying her any of these things.

But the simple irrefutable fact of the matter is that if you are born a man then biologically you remain a man until you die. No snipping and slicing or dicing with change your chromosomes. Thats not psychological.

Yeah but, you don't f*ck her chromosomes right? Or her biology.

Thinks like a woman, feels like a woman, acts like a woman...to me, not disbuting your opinion right here, she's a woman.

M

Mephzz

Oh gods it's dori...

And that's the whole difference here, if you think a transformed person is still the original form, based on...well...like i said, thoughts i guess.

And no, i don't think they do. They won't do it, they don't like it, but i don't think everyone feels it's dsgusting.

And not to mention, that's not why i called you a homophobe, i called you a homophobe because you called the ones voting yes, "disgusting bunch of gay bastards".
Oh god, you’re wrong, it isn’t.

It's physically impossible to sex change completely 100%, so it isn't mentally no, it’s being straight and not finding a man sexually attractive.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh god, you’re wrong, it isn’t.

It's physically impossible to sex change completely 100%, so it isn't mentally no, it’s being straight and not finding a man sexually attractive.

Well, if not, then nevermind. The
Code:
 bits just reminded of him.

Anyway, yes, physically you can't change completely, can't do a uterus change or anything, but it's not "finding a man attractive" if the outlook, the mindset and the behaviour is all female.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
He won't be arguing back for the moment anyway. :rolleyes:

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
It's not Dori foos, it's that tool that argued with everyone about UFC ages ago.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Anyway, back on-topic here.

As i was saying, talks, walks, acts, feels like a woman, to me, is a woman. Could someone answer what the "factor" is on not doing it?

Is it just the fact that it USED to be a guy?

Or how about, what if you did have sex with someone and then learned? Would it be devastating, same as having sex with a guy or?

Uara

Part of the furniture
I was just thinking that. What if they were soooo like a female, as in the operations left no external resemblance to male parts, not just cock etc but like larger adams apple etc you just didnt realise!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Cutting your balls off is only a cosmetic change. Biologically its still a man. Born a man.

Your arguement is flawed

Being in a mans body is cosmetic for these people, to them they were born a woman and changing to what they should be

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I wouldn't.

I don't want to justify my point - I just wouldn't!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bugz please don't turn it like that, it's not about justification i'm more interested to know what the "tabo" or problem is.

Guess i'll have to wait for someone to say.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
The taboo is physiological if anything.

I wouldn't want to get it on with a male and to me, a female turned male, whether having previous male parts or not, is still genetically a male.

I have this image of a girl in my mind, what she would be like etc. and it should be natural - not tailor made from a guy.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Bugz please don't turn it like that, it's not about justification i'm more interested to know what the "tabo" or problem is.

Guess i'll have to wait for someone to say.

you heard the problems. its just that simple. transsexual or not its still a man. and i'm not homophobic just because of that viewpoint, i have good friends thats gays and i have 0 problem with that. i've even shared a jacuzzi with 2 of them and as long as they stay the fuck away from MY manbits they can do whatever the hell they want with theirs.

i just dont fuck males, surgery or not. simple as.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
If the person wasn't born a female, but goes from man to woman with surgery he doesn't become a woman.. The sausage and meatballs might be gone, but he will never become a real woman as it's not a real vagina and there are no ovaries

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom