Would you Play again ?

Would you start again?

• Yes, now due to the increased population after free week

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • no, game is dead why waist money or time?

Votes: 30 40.0%
  • maybe, depends if others reniew

Votes: 19 25.3%

• Total voters

Bahumat

FH is my second home
dyvet migth be dead but ill rather play there then on the german server cos i really hate that language ( sorry ) language made me leave classic also when thay ruind that server by changing it till all german

Why not play on USA servers? That's what me and some of my friends did. It's been 2 weeks since I started and I am level 50, CL2 (not done many of the CL quests just yet), RR2 and my template is almost complete.

Considering i've not been able to play on the weekend I think that's pretty quick.

Casbardh

Loyal Freddie
Hmmm..Ive been googling my old character (Armsman, Prydwen) and reminiscing on some of the great times. From levelling on Skeletons, Zombie Boars, Dartmoor Ponys, Tree’s, Chickens, Giants, Spiders, the multitudinous little anti-social blighters who kept home in Lyonnesse, and the whole host of creatures that inhabited the world of Camelot.. Do people still turn up to kill the Centurions, at the broken bridge on the plains? There was the organisational side as well, the Alliance Meetings, the raids, the keep sieges, the R & R, "armies" attempting relic raids, co-ordinating the siege engines and Rams…. I could have lived my life there and fulfilled chivalric dreams forever!

Brill game that really I think had a huge impact on me.

Phoenix Legion, Templars, Dragon Senate to name but 3 of many many Guilds from that age past…Choppy, Kyra, Lamont, Laird, Medea, Custard, Aethelstan, to name but a very few.

I said no to this poll as I just don’t have the time anymore to get engrossed in the game, which is a shame, as it is really involving - especially if you like the role-playing aspect which sounds like it is dead now?

What does an empty Emaine or Camelot look like? Does the wind blow down the streets and is the crafters quarters no longer ringing to the sound of trade and commerce?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom