Would you, or would you not?

Sorin

Banned
What would you do if you meet the FH crew?QUOTE]

Cornokz: I would prolly have a nice chat with the guy. Then i'd slap him, drink some beers with him. And that would be it i think.

Sean: My imba little plauge.
I'd give him a /hug

Soujla: Words can't describe what i'd do to him if i met him.

Deception: I'd open his skull by accident with a spoon if he does something i don't like.

Shadowss: You remind me of myself when i was younger so /hug

Manisch: I don't recall arguing with you, so i guess that means you either agree with me, or just don't give a shit. In any case.. i'd give you a /hug

Kinetix: Very nice guy indeed. A motherfucker hater sometimes, but we need that aswell. I'd give the man a /hug

Brad: He think he's better than everybody else. However, id' give him a chance to be reasonable before i would get him wacked.

Tjalle: Usually i don't mind jyder but this guy is to much.
Very hostile and very ignorant. Think i would jump on his head unless he's under the age of 15.

To my favorit 23 old TEWs /hug
To the 217 other TEWs: FU MOFO's

To CM: /hug

To the Sorin haters: Go fuck yourselfs.
To the Sorin lovers: No, i'm not gay.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
It seems to me people can get genuinly angry with someone over something they do ingame; there's people ruining the server on purpose, there's GMs lying, there's even people taunting others on FH after they get whined at for ruining people's fun on the server.

Now, there's also real life meetings. And I'm wondering what could happen; would you kick that mega griefer's ass on site? Or not? Would you completely ignore the twat to be the better man, or would you start discussing stuff with him and would you still end up giving him a good slapping if he turns out to be exactly like he is on forums/ingame. I 'm really interested, what would you hounestly do?

I'm not promoting violence against some daoc members of course (blatant lie), but I'm genuinly interested in this.

I suppose that no one turns out to be exactly like he is on forums/ingame. You're mixing up forums with ingame too, which is bad. Even the wortst "forum enemies" I've (had) here said I am a nice guy to talk with in game.

So, nice theoretical post of yours, I give you 4 out of 5 for hidden flame bait attemp :p.

RL DAoC meet would mean lots of beer and talking about good memories, people looking for trouble should stay home.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
life too short for crap like that... we spend enough time in game hating people.. no need to take it into rl meets.. drink beer be happy.. chances are some of the people we hate/disagree with in daoc may well end up realm/guild m8's in warhammer or another game......

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
id love to meet ppl irl, not for the arse kicking but just for the fun of it to see which slackers are actully behind the characters.. im pretty sure I wouldnt be positively surprised :p

as irl having nothing to do with ingame, it would be fun if ppl could put ppl on their actuall characters..

dont know which random insults would come then, if there would be any for a geek in a smelly t-shirt.

raid

Can't get enough of FH
I definitely wouldn't hold grudge against anyone for ingame happenings. There's as many playstyles as there are players, nothing wrong with that.

One exception though... I'm not a violet person at all, but lets just say I wouldn't mind if the "gentleman", who said that me and my family should die irl (because of purely ingame stuff), got beaten up. Never mind myself, but family is offlimits!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I definitely wouldn't hold grudge against anyone for ingame happenings. There's as many playstyles as there are players, nothing wrong with that.

One exception though... I'm not a violet person at all, but lets just say I wouldn't mind if the "gentleman", who said that me and my family should die irl (because of purely ingame stuff), got beaten up. Never mind myself, but family is offlimits!

Yeah, cause as we know beating someone up is the real solution.

Sigh.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
if would just get drunk an pass out !
getting drunk > fighting ppl for playing a game in a nother way then you .

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
why the fuck do you have an avatar from steven seagal?! :p

You turned gay, didnt you?! Did Carly left you or what? :p :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Cornokz: I would prolly have a nice chat with the guy. Then i'd slap him, drink some beers with him. And that would be it i think.

I'd bitch slap you too mate :wub:

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
It seems to me people can get genuinly angry with someone over something they do ingame; there's people ruining the server on purpose, there's GMs lying, there's even people taunting others on FH after they get whined at for ruining people's fun on the server.

Now, there's also real life meetings. And I'm wondering what could happen; would you kick that mega griefer's ass on site? Or not? Would you completely ignore the twat to be the better man, or would you start discussing stuff with him and would you still end up giving him a good slapping if he turns out to be exactly like he is on forums/ingame. I 'm really interested, what would you hounestly do?

I'm not promoting violence against some daoc members of course (blatant lie), but I'm genuinly interested in this.

Wouldnt talk about ingame stuff at all ?
Its irl meeting ffs if ur there should be for one purpose to have fun ;)
those 2 lines above dosnt go for horner ;p i would smack his face in on sight :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I'd like to meet some of those people tbh =) If I met someone I don't like, I'd try to find out what kind of person he is and then have a chat or ignore him/her =)

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
why the fuck do you have an avatar from steven seagal?! :p

You turned gay, didnt you?! Did Carly left you or what? :p :D

oi! It's mister Seagal for you tyvm.

and no, I'm not gay...yet; ím rly struggling to resists polly though, he so damn sexy :<

oh, and me and carly still together as well. She says hi .be!

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Tjalle: Usually i don't mind jyder but this guy is to much.
Very hostile and very ignorant. Think i would jump on his head unless he's under the age of 15.

Tbh u sound like a wannabe phsycodelic nutcase with a "I'm a bad Mother Fucker " Attitude

Jump on somebody's head how stupid are u in rl to even write that down ... Even from Nørre bronx where i'm from thats not acceptable .. only Fuckers that do that kind of shit and brags about it are the lamer gangs from the west teritory.

Fucking hell.

fawzi

Banned
I would never consider meeting anyone I know in a game irl, let alone to harm them.

Lethul

FH is my second home
i would probably kick everyones ass even before i know which person was which character! thus i don't go to irl meetings! ;)

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
i would probably kick everyones ass even before i know which person was which character! thus i don't go to irl meetings! ;)

The amount of violent Hells Angels prospects in this forum startles me.

I'm, amazed how few that are able to seperate a game from real life.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
if i would go to a rl meeting, i would buy some lemons to give it to censi.

And fun stuff for all the nice guys i had the pleasure to meet in game and here on the forum.

Fun stuff like Thor's Helm for Monty, a big Shield for Tsolias :)

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
1) I would never hit any person irl over DAoC
2) I'd beat the living crap out of Horner if I had the shot.

Nibble

Part of the furniture
all depends on the people and the abuse they have giving etc. :)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
if people would act at a meeting the same as in game, it wouldn't be the question "if" you would, but "how". Especially in regards to avoiding getting caught by the authorities.

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
tbh dont know if i would like to meet ppl from DAoC or from this forum irl....BUT i sure would like to meet some of the parents and ask where the hell it all went wrong ...... couse many players / FH posters act like many of the kids i´v worked with (Downs Syndrome) , even tho i know that u dont have it....but u sure acts like it (this aint pointed to all btw):flame:

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Tbh u sound like a wannabe phsycodelic nutcase with a "I'm a bad Mother Fucker " Attitude

Jump on somebody's head how stupid are u in rl to even write that down ... Even from Nørre bronx where i'm from thats not acceptable .. only Fuckers that do that kind of shit and brags about it are the lamer gangs from the west teritory.

Fucking hell.

Its the norm outside most night clubs in England on a sat night about 3-4am :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom