Would you like to have Old thidranki back?

New or Old Thidranki?

• Total voters

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
awww, good old thid. So many fond memories from it :)

I liked the central keep better in old thid. Was really awesome defending it. The NF thid CK is too big and doesnt have that cool Lord's room. The castleyard was also better sized and the general design of the keep better, at least in my opinion.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Well old thid was so much better for small groups as the layout of nf thid just sucks:) but i prefer nf thid for stealther fights

Britin

Fledgling Freddie
I liked old thid for Sniper hills on mid island, running down onto groups mezzing with my mincer was really fun, and entertaining when you started dancing with them :p

ZiggY

One of Freddy's beloved
When you start talking about the past and going all retro it means your getting old:p

And yes i would know:)

Regards

Luki

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
Definately!!!

1, Sniper hill- Uber for charging down and surprising mids coming out of mpk.
2, CK, dont think there were any hunters/scouts/rangers on top to shoot arrows from miles away (Maybe wrong, but i dont remember them)
3, The bridges were ace imo. None of this tower camping or using to towers to get away from someone.
4, Loved the old apk/water zerg fights, miss them loads.
5, CK was better for me, now it is a place were people can just camp, was ace to just bring a ram+zerg and knock down the doors into CK, Defence was also more fun.
6, Not as many op characters running about, this wont change if we did get Old thid back, but i still enjoyed rolling a char, and just going to thid with a small grp and having a go at the mids/albs. Shame hibs didnt get /level 20 before they did tbh, would have been more fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom