would you eat dog ?

would u eat dog

• Total voters

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Lols, Calamares is one of the best dishes evar! :D

God no. Squid is one of those foods that nobody actually likes, they just eat it to piss people who don't like it, off. It tastes and feels like Rubber, and if I wanted to eat rubber, I'd eat rubber and be done with it. Then I'd drizzle it in battery acid, 'cos theres some chemical shit going on in those things thats best not learned about. URGH

Fuck knows what I'm talking about, just know that I hate squid xD

Olgaline

FH is my second home
just add sauce
todd-flat-coated-retriever-puppy-barbecue_comp.jpg

Olgaline

FH is my second home
God no. Squid is one of those foods that nobody actually likes, they just eat it to piss people who don't like it, off. It tastes and feels like Rubber, and if I wanted to eat rubber, I'd eat rubber and be done with it. Then I'd drizzle it in battery acid, 'cos theres some chemical shit going on in those things thats best not learned about. URGH

Fuck knows what I'm talking about, just know that I hate squid xD

actually "real" & fresh calamary taste wonderfull, cuddlefish even better.
Not! the bagged stuff "that's awful at best"

get fresh, and spices "chilli, lime, ect.. grill..yum!

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I'm way too fussy, I need to know what animal it came from (type only, not its bloody name or anything) and I want it well cooked. Fuck seafood - hate the taste of all of it and so many people end up shitting through the eye of a needle when it isn't cooked properly.

I tried alligator once and it was bloody tough.

In terms of dog, I'd rather bury the buggers alive than eat em - pain in the arse animals. Actually that's not fair, I'd rather bury the bloody owners who don't pick the turds of their dogs up, irresponsible twats.

Sorry, I'm on a rant day. :(

pikeh

Resident Freddy
actually real & fresh calamary taste wonderfull, cuddlefish even better.

Actually, it was a bit of a culinary adventure, and I had squid in Morocco as well, at a seaside town. All the fish was fresh caught and still alive when you picked it out for death. So, it couldn't get any fresher really. Maybe my pallate was just not cut out for cuttlefish. (bad pun intended)

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
I'd try it - as long as it's not a dog I've known, I wouldn't feel any emotion towards it. You don't know you won't like something if you don't try it. ;)

Lethul

FH is my second home
actually "real" & fresh calamary taste wonderfull, cuddlefish even better.
Not! the bagged stuff "that's awful at best"

Agree, just came back from a week at Lanzarote with the family. And the calamares there is just *droool* :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
By the way, some sausages are made with horse(atleast were) so most likely you've eaten horse anyway.

I'll eat anything that isn't a carnivore. Dogs are, basically, carnivores.

You should never eat another meat eater ;)

Yes that includes girlfriends :D

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
.. I'd also eat Cat. :) Not one animal I'd not try. (Well, maybe one or two)

Lethul

FH is my second home
Fish are fish, not to mention mainly omnivores. Even the meat eating fish eat plankton.

Yes it means i could eat human.

I wouldn't go as far to say fish are omnivore? Sounds like you missed a thought with your initial post and now try to save it ;)

Are cats omnivores as well for eating grass sometimes?

You sound like a confused muslim! :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I wouldn't go as far to say fish are omnivore? Sounds like you missed a thought with your initial post and now try to save it ;)

Are cats omnivores as well for eating grass sometimes?

You sound like a confused muslim! :)

That's why i added the mainly.

For example, sharks are mainly carnivore, cats are mainly carnivore etc.

I don't eat hunters. Fair enough?

And i return to "fish are fish" :D

Lethul

FH is my second home
That's why i added the mainly.

For example, sharks are mainly carnivore, cats are mainly carnivore etc.

I don't eat hunters. Fair enough?

And i return to "fish are fish" :D

Carnivore is the definition that the food consists MAINLY (not exclusively) of meat. So every carnivore eat a little bit else than meat (or get it through the stomach of its prey).

I still don't understand the "fish are fish" argument but a lot of people use it when i talk about it so i guess its valid ;)

ps. Tuna is carnivore :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yes i know, and i'm not using the technical carnivore term here. Just a quicker way of saying it.

But i also have tasted shark etc.

Fish is like, a different planet or plane of evolution.

Let's just say that fish don't count :D

Well...except sharks...i can taste it but not eat eat it.

Also i think if someone did cook a dog, i would take the best of worse and taste it. But couldn't eat it as food.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Fish are fish, not to mention mainly omnivores. Even the meat eating fish eat plankton.

Yes it means i could eat human.

they feed meat to pigs so you dont eat pork either? :p

dont see the problem with eating carnivores (only reason not to really is the meat on them generally isnt as nice :p ) but if you aint got nowt else to eat, then why not? :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Survival is different ofcourse and if push came to shove, i'd eat anything that is given.

Your point on the meat tasting funny is my point basically, it just doesn't taste right when the meat in question is a hunter.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Survival is different ofcourse and if push came to shove, i'd eat anything that is given.

Your point on the meat tasting funny is my point basically, it just doesn't taste right when the meat in question is a hunter.

the reason it doesnt taste right is because hunters tend to need to be faster, and so the meat is much more muscle which is tougher than say a cow standing around a field all day eating grass, it has no need for that kind of speed, it needs muscle to keep itself standing up and walking about not much more

maybe we could try and farm lions or something for our dinner plates hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm might be onto something there (with a few generations of breeding could end up with some good meat!)

Lethul

FH is my second home
they feed meat to pigs so you dont eat pork either? :p

dont see the problem with eating carnivores (only reason not to really is the meat on them generally isnt as nice :p ) but if you aint got nowt else to eat, then why not? :p

Pig is a typical omnivore animal tho :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I love it how me eating tuna is a problem, but me saying "i'd eat human" isn't :worthy:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I love it how me eating tuna is a problem, but me saying "i'd eat human" isn't :worthy:

as long as you're not trying to seduce me to eat my penis (just read what i wrote and decided that its wrong enough to let it stay) like that german dude then, well, whatever floats ya boat ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom