Would you come to a Darkness Falls raid?

KingeX

Fledgling Freddie
Hello,

I am planning to run a Darkness Falls raid to kill the following monsters: Midgard Prince, Albion Prince, Hibernia Prince, Lillith The Demon Queen, Gatekeeper Dommel, Legion & the unkillable Behemoth.

The main reason i am thinking of this raid is to kill the Behemoth, according to the legends he has never died and have wiped 100+ people zergs. I want to find out!

If anyone is up for this raid, please post it. I am planning at around 23 Saturday or 24 Sunday of Semptember.

I want all brave midgards to be there! It will be a unique experience. Don't miss it!

Before the DF upgrade Behemoth used to kill huge zergs. I really don't know if he has been lvl boosted as every monster in there. In that case we will need 3 realm raid.

VGard

Fledgling Freddie
i will come to this!!!!! because that is a one time live chance :p hehe ^^ or something like that ;) but i will have done it the 24, because on saturday ppl get drunk etc.. like me is going to a 18 birthday to a irl friend :p ;) but suure if it is on sunday i will join ;) <33

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
If i'm not working, i would love to join.
Has to be 24th though. I'm going to a friend's birthday as well on the 23rd.

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
I would love to come with either my warrior or healer :)

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
Sure i would come, have hosted a cpl of them raids meself, we focused on high lords instead tho. :)

Magicthise

Fledgling Freddie
Behemoth has died, it can be done with four grp's, you will need plenty of healing tho and several shield tanks :)

Jarroman

Fledgling Freddie
i am up for 24th as well

ps:what about the worm that pops sometime in the tunnels? u know... the one that aggrows u before u even finish climbing the ladders?

KingeX

Fledgling Freddie
Magicthise said:
Behemoth has died, it can be done with four grp's, you will need plenty of healing tho and several shield tanks :)

Probably has died in the past but now everything has changed, every monster has been level boosted and gained new abilities. It is going to be a hard fight between the realm & the Demonic leadership of DF.

I am also very happy that many of you are coming to the raid, there are still players in that game! :)

Meet you there! Date, Time & info will be posted in a few days.

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Depends of the day.

I would come if the day is correct and time.

Behemoth hits thousands of dmg! 8D

Liff

Fledgling Freddie
If I have the time, I'd prolly come. If nothing else, then to annoy Plok :]

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I'd reactivate on the day to do this.

Would come with my shaman.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Df

I would come with a Shield Tank warrior or (if cots works) S T Valk.

polza

Loyal Freddie
Magicthise said:

how? before NF i rmb jokkee doing raid bout 80 hibs think was around 16lvl50 anis before fop & shroom nerf, he never left 100% no1 was able to dmg him, eventually everyone just ported back out into legion room.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
polza said:
how? before NF i rmb jokkee doing raid bout 80 hibs think was around 16lvl50 anis before fop & shroom nerf, he never left 100% no1 was able to dmg him, eventually everyone just ported back out into legion room.
aye, never heard of behemoth dying -.-

my guess maybe all 3 realms needa be there, who knows...

Arabnisse

Fledgling Freddie
I will be there!! DF is Epic! Never seen Behemoth, maybe should log ToA-account to see what it looked liked at first :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom