Would you become a member of the opposite sex for a day if you could?

Would you changes sexes for a day?

• Yes!

Votes: 66 79.5%
  • No!

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • I already do! Transvestite ftw!

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Carebear?

Votes: 8 9.6%

• Total voters

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Just thinking, would you become Jupitus for a day? :p

Well considering I know some of his hobbys and the fact that at one main aspect of bass playing he owns me at it, and being old for a day? hmm.

I dunno, I think I would though! :D

Nate

FH is my second home
c'mon own up who's the 3 that clicked transvestite!

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Hell yes I'd be a woman for a day. In fact, given the option I'd be female, minority group, single parent and a femanist.
First stop would be the local council offices till I organised myself a house, some cash, a free Rangerover (for the school trip you understand) and of course a free live in full time nanny (a fit one).
Next would be shopping. Pillfer as many items as I can and when caught simply shout something in a language no-one understands.
One phone call to the council offices later I gracefully accept the shops appology for them not realising that I didnt know I was supposed to pay and yes I will take all the items I had on me as gifts if I promise not to prosicute the store.
Leaving the car and the kids at my new house in the care of the nanny I would proceed to glam myself up with my "gifts" and head round to my local pub.
There I would flirt outragiously with anything in trousers until one of my mates tried it on.
At this point I would scream " Stop trying to rape me you sexist bastard!!" and slap him one on the puss.
I would then flounce out the pub like I owned it. Take off my high heals. And walk home barefoot vomiting occasionally.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol id be jup for a day and i'd dig out his secret stash of nipple tassles and belly button diamonds the mans got a bloody fortune i tells ye!!!

hes like smorg tbh.

oh and I'd use his dog to teleport me to hawaii so i could go meet dwayne "dog the bounty hunter" chapman and beth \o/

and buy some more shirts.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Honestly, i dont know, given the option i think i'd take it just because it's such an opportunity but if it was common place then i wouldnt be that bothered i dont think i'd like it. everyone says theyd just frigg themselves silly but i mean there would be so much to do, i definatly wouldnt get fucked coz i wouldnt like that as a girl (Given that i'm still me, what if your female you isa complete (for want of a better word - slut) - not that i'm judging that, just it isnt the way i am now so why would i wnat to be like that as woman) just i'd feel violated)

arghhh i dont think i could handle the emotional stress. no.

but then id want to for a day so yes.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Yes, I would then hire the most powerful vibrating dildo you can buy and roger myself senseless for 24 hours solid! :D

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
I voted yes for the fun, also tris- I don't think the style thing would be a problem ^^ Hair I can fix myself, rest = call friends, explain problem, borrow clothes and get styled :p

erm, what?

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Fuck I'm sorry :( I sometimes mix tris- up with seel. I hope you can forgive me :wub: =)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Hmm, I think Seel should write a story about how all the offtopics became females and had a massive lesbian orgy.....

I would get hard tbh.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom