Votes: 122 62.6%
  • No- iam a gimp and enjoy train spoting

Votes: 73 37.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Animisty said:
was wondering if people would play on glastonbry if it was OF?

since i have been playing this game since beta and was very anoyed with the switch from OF to NF, i was j/w if peps think that mythic should make Glastonbury a true Classic server by brinning back the OF on the server.

:england: "it's comming home"

quite mature poll options.

Dralven

Fledgling Freddie
I voted 'no', as OF still would have gotten Cata and DR...
Along with that OF was too closed. It only had 1 milegate which is hardly enough...

I would vote 'yes' if:

1) It was OF without Catacombs, Darkness Rising and that no future expansions would be implented on that server, so the only thing Mythic would keep on doing is adding patches.

2) That the cap bonuses from the re-edited epic items is stripped from that server too.

3) That there will be 2 milegates instead of 1.

4) That they fix the bugs several places, that allows you to pbaoe through walls.

Drucken

Fledgling Freddie
chretien said:
And then they'd quit again two weeks later when they realised that the game is different to how they remembered it.

Maybe they would. maybe they wouldn't
thing is that if they're gonna make a server without toa they should just make it without cata and dr too but tbh, OF would have been enough to make me stay there

elbeek

Part of the furniture
OF was utter shite. Milegates camped and gank groups at every turn. Oh the joy of spending fucking hours in the vain hope that a zerg cleared them so the rest of the whallas could actually venture past them. Let's also not forget the joy of meeting a stealth zerg whilst solo. mmmmmmmmmmmmm how I long for the days of buff, move, die, release, rinse and repeat. If life was allowed to be govourned by the "bring back OF" twats, we would all still be shagging buffalo and eating herbs.

Dralven

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
OF was utter shite. Milegates camped and gank groups at every turn. Oh the joy of spending fucking hours in the vain hope that a zerg cleared them so the rest of the whallas could actually venture past them. Let's also not forget the joy of meeting a stealth zerg whilst solo. mmmmmmmmmmmmm how I long for the days of buff, move, die, release, rinse and repeat. If life was allowed to be govourned by the "bring back OF" twats, we would all still be shagging buffalo and eating herbs.

OF rocks you noob! :fluffle:

Givz OF backzor!!!1111

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Over the last few days i've come to the conclusion that you sir are a complete twat.

If you want OF go play freeshards, enough of these fucking polls already, the horse has been flogged to death, kicked about some more, ran over by a few trucks and then raped for good measure.

hmm since i havent read this thread for some days i see now ur reply and i believe that u got no clue or or elder title is for a OF inactive acc

not blaming u for not being a pro or no-life player but i blame u for having so short memories and judging something that most people was worshiping

and yes ofc i play freeshard its still way better than this crap i still got my acc open to ding my sorc as a dream in OF was to be rr10

after that The end the game is dead already im not gonna continue something i dont love anymore......

and as it seems when excal server had 3k peeps back in the old good days now we barely get 1k-1.5k peeps with 2 server cluster

isnt this pathetic?

many good groups stop playing at the release of NF and will never come back

same with the solo players (too many to mention) that their home was in odins i personally was like emain as i had much fun but many problems too with a 56k dial up.......

watching the US numbers is something like seing the future of EU daoc

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
MadsKaizer said:
a true classic server should be classic+si classes and items only.

Mythic will never do that cos it means they wont sell anymore expansions and we all know how much they like milking us for ca$h.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Infanity said:
quite mature poll options.

tbh if your going to change your opinion/not vote because of the fear of being labelled a "trainspoter" on an internet forum then you really need to grow some balls :(

:england:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Amildin said:
tbh if your going to change your opinion/not vote because of the fear of being labelled a "trainspoter" on an internet forum then you really need to grow some balls :(

:england:

Trainspotting is a good hobby meight!1

Nothing like seeing the 12:05 from Carlise arriving!

infernalwrath

Fledgling Freddie
if its was old frontiers
old ras
old items
and generally si + calssic only (1.65 version that game was balanced enough)
then i whould renew all my 3 accoutns for a year in a heart beat :(

Mr Jolly SC

Fledgling Freddie
I for one do not miss the portal keep camping that occurred in the Old Frontiers, with the New Frontiers they have lifted the good elements of planetside's PVP in order to make combat more frequent and easier to find.

Not to everyone's taste I'll agree, but for me it is superior in the NF to the OF.

As with most things the second time you do it you make a better job than the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom