• Yes I think so.

Votes: 129 55.4%
  • No I don't think so.

Votes: 104 44.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
soon as they actually become a mod (which ofc wont happen in these half assed sarcastic threads) i think they will be scared of the amount of shit they actually have to deal with :p

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
I wish you could filter crap posts, trying to find something interessting to read, but I only find miljon of Clone threads saying more or less the same.

Still I guess /filter crap, and I wouldent get many threads left after that

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Put simply, I do not believe any forum member who goes actively looking to become a mod would make a good mod... (Just like I don't think Politicians who want to be politicians should be... It's a power craving thing)

For me, the best mod would be someone who'd been selected by their peers but not gone actively looking for the position themselves (although they'd have to be willing to do so ofc)...

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Dakkath said:
For me, the best mod would be someone who'd been selected by their peers but not gone actively looking for the position themselves (although they'd have to be willing to do so ofc)...

Agreed

Tears is a good mod, purely for the fact you can have a laugh with him

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Relax - threads are only a bit of fun . I dont think Nova is crying irl if he doesnt get it . People who get auto-defensive about this . uber witty people who come up with one liners like .. the answer is no ... and Who are you again need to actually come up with some new material ..about as funny and smart as Oh killed in rvr zone or the overly used someone got owned ..

zzzz..call ureselves trolls ..you suck ..

novamir for mod -

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Ronso said:
Relax - threads are only a bit of fun . I dont think Nova is crying irl if he doesnt get it . People who get auto-defensive about this . uber witty people who come up with one liners like .. the answer is no ... and Who are you again need to actually come up with some new material
Not to mention people who won't recognize "a bit of fun" if they get hit over the head over it! Less knee-jerk reaction, time to relax yourself. ;)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
it`s not like i doubt novamirs competence, just asking if there is need for more mods ?

i can imagine that having a mod from the `other camp` might prove healthy for the community and turn it in less of a us vs them.

But that would be from my PoV the only reason.

gimme more info.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Not to mention people who won't recognize "a bit of fun" if they get hit over the head over it! Less knee-jerk reaction, time to relax yourself. ;)

Toothfairy returns :)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Make everyone a mod imo!

(except for shrewsbury, hes a chav! :D)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
soon as they actually become a mod (which ofc wont happen in these half assed sarcastic threads) i think they will be scared of the amount of shit they actually have to deal with :p

Which is why i voted YES!

Vote for Novamir and get a free Beer! :drink:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
DavidH said:
I have no idea who you are :p

Hes an excal player. besides if your an old timer you should know the furious celt hero of dh00m

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
First of all its not THAT funny...and secondly( yes...i know its a joke:p) i think the admin kinda goes on THIER credentials(sp?) for a guy becoming amod:p
So all in all its a time waster i suppose...and makes people at work less bored or summit:p
And a bit of a crappy joke^^

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Dakkath said:
Put simply, I do not believe any forum member who goes actively looking to become a mod would make a good mod... (Just like I don't think Politicians who want to be politicians should be... It's a power craving thing)

afaik every "new" mod on the forum applied for the job, certainly no peer selection involved (unless you count jupitus reading the applications)...

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Such a Censi wanabee.. :(

We need mods able to come up with their own jokes so a No vote from me :fluffle:

swords

Can't get enough of FH
It's close, the no camp is closing in. We must do something about it!
VOTE YES for Nova! he's our mod man, not Censi!

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
nova has a nice voice.

andy I don't think an endorsement from you will help tbh

Ging

Part of the furniture
Asha said:
nova has a nice voice.

andy I don't think an endorsement from you will help tbh

Asha, whats my voice like to your septic tank ears? :)

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
why are my ears septic tanks? o_O

btw nova if you lose this vote I think you should be completely demoralised so much that you quit the server and have to play with me on camnlan.

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
DavidH is that because you spend all your time in game in master levels?

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Dakkath said:

Agreed old son :) People who want power and authority should rarely hold it - some of the best leaders / authority figures / mods / whatever are the ones who don't relish the spotlight and attention, but just get things done quietly behind the scenes.

Remember when you were in school with picking teams for sports years ago (well not years ago for some)? Who did you pick if there were only two to pick from - the kid jumping up and down screaming pick me or waving his hand in the air, or the quietly competent one who worrys more about playing well than how he looks?

Edit: Not saying Nova isn't a nice guy - don't know him well enough to comment. Just agreeing with Wist tbh.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I voted no to lower your score but the hand on heart answer ofc is yes

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
I voted no to lower your score but the hand on heart answer ofc is yes

isnt he the cutest...and most loyal friend a man/woman(any women friends:p?) could hope for???:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom