Would He Run?

Lethul

FH is my second home
If attacked by a gang of sword wielding ninjas would the worlds fastest speed walker walk or run away? The Japanese, having solved all the worlds other problems, are there to find out.

Would He Run? Video

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
If he was attacked by the OT nin... he wouldn't get the chance to run, even if he wanted to.
OTNSwordfixsmall11Letterfix.jpg

Updated with the newcommers since the last one :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You do realize you're at the very bottom spot of the list right? :p

the OTNIN is equal, the OTNIN does not discriminate.

We have ninjas who are left, as they are in the end of battle.
And we have ninjas who are always right, as ninjas simply are.

*ends sensei speach*

Bahumat

FH is my second home
sensei these balls taste so good! What are in them?

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
the OTNIN is equal, the OTNIN does not discriminate.

We have ninjas who are left, as they are in the end of battle.
And we have ninjas who are always right, as ninjas simply are.

*ends sensei speach*

Aye, the list wasn't suppose to indicate rank. There is only three ranks, as in Genin, Chūnin and Jōnin. Being a higher rank does not give special perks, only more responsability. And ofc a different Nin bracket tag. It is to motivate people to be the best ninja they can be. Knowing that they will be trusted with more responsibility (read, not more power) if they do the OTN proud.
An OT ninja is expected to be effective on their own, and will only need to turn to a objective relaying Jōnin ranked Nin, for overall mission objectives (if those come along) and, if needed, advice on difficult operations.
The OTN is not running in accordance with my, nor any of the other founding ninja's personal wishes as an overall goal.

Because, although the daily functioning is run by the Code of the Off Topic Nin, setup by the founding fathers.. and mother. We basicly maintain a constant state of forum ninja'ing, and always being right. All the while remaining well trained and ready for the day we are called upon to do a major mission for the great Daimyō D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom