Would Censi make a good Mod poll for RVR forum!??1

Would censi make a good RVR forum mod!!??1

• YES <------ TICK HERE

Votes: 169 37.7%
  • NO <----- DONT TICK HERE (free choice though)

Votes: 279 62.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Im closing in on 40% keep the yes votes and love flowing!

censi

Can't get enough of FH
yer but at least im funny. you just sux.

make a post about yourself and you will be lucky to get a single reply. Only a true legend can get a huge positive response of love like this.

should have made the results viewable and we could have converted all the "no" voters into a KOS on sight list as it would comprise of the nice guy irls, I pay my subs meight, adders and the old moron who is all of the above but thinks he roxs it up!

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:

make a post about yourself and you will be lucky to get a single reply. Only a true legend can get a huge positive response of love like this.

should have made the results viewable and we could have converted all the "no" voters into a KOS on sight list as it would comprise of the nice guy irls, I pay my subs meight, adders and the old moron who is all of the above but thinks he roxs it up!

worst thing is he is trying to be cool suave and funny with those posts...but are horribly wrong:p

Just extremly imature and pathetic...even though he is sarcastic:)
Il be a "nice guy in rl" and a noob and a adder anytime of the day if it means being something different from you "in rl":p

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
censi said:

I think you are loosing the grip

Banned from FreddysHouse!

Oh bu hu :<

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
censi said:
Only a true legend can get a huge positive response of love like this.

aye, and a bann :) rofl :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
Now you just need to work on how you take criticism, won't make a good mod without it ;p
Close!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom