Would anyone disagree

atos

Fledgling Freddie
if I say that albinon got roleplayers who can't take a defended keep.

I mean, why would the zergrealm want to stop the zerg in Hadrians?

This is not a whine, jsut a question. Keep those roleplayers in a leash.

Albs!

Nilmeia

Fledgling Freddie
oh finally mids have to sail to HW for action, lag many times off boat etc and be pissed before they get to HW where they'll be farmed by groups camping water till they're rebuffed and spreaded out. Now that's really fun HURRAY @ albs.... >.<

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
There were far too many yesterday when I logged out, I guess they were bored and decided to pve a bit.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
What makes you think we have any more control over our roleplayers than you do yours :/

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
OMG someone took a keep!!!!! ohh hang on thats reason there in the damn game, to be taken, Just you bunch whiney gits want your tiny clone of OF so expect rest players to say "Sure leave keeps in enemy hands or mobs might cry"

Get of your fat troll arse go take a new keep!!!!

Grats albs about time you got some self respect and stoped all the blue/green areas on your map...

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Yeah; would suck as hard as roleplaying Mids who suddenly try to take an undefended Bolg. Too bad they failed on that too lastnight oO

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Puppet said:
Yeah; would suck as hard as roleplaying Mids who suddenly try to take an undefended Bolg. Too bad they failed on that too lastnight oO

if it was undefended, how did u know about it? if u were there the keep was defended..... right? :p

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
THAT IS ONE UGLY TROLL! Lime green helmets are like, ewul :(

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
i hope mids get back berk , i dont understand why albs wanna get berk , the action will get reduced to 50 %..

leviathane

Part of the furniture
mebbe we could move to another realm albion is getting boring, lets move hib imo :D

Ticking

Fledgling Freddie
but but you ruined the fun for the super albs standing hand in hand with 3 fg on bridge :((

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Agreeably it was very fun with the almost instant action, damn pve'ers :(

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
was just a matter of time..

was fun while it lasted :(

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Yeah, as roleplaying Hibs trying to take Nottmoor and surrounding towers :fluffle:

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Yma said:
Yeah, as roleplaying Hibs trying to take Nottmoor and surrounding towers :fluffle:

Actually, that was cuz we were trying to get some action elsewhere, and we were 5 rangers, one bb and one eld I think, hehe. And fyi, taking nott does NOT stop porting for mids.

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Leel said:
Actually, that was cuz we were trying to get some action elsewhere, and we were 5 rangers, one bb and one eld I think, hehe.
We were tempted ... after the umphteen wipe to the gazillion albs that were packing near the bridge we decided to log out, and just then noticed the flames near Nott, but it was just too late.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
THAT IS ONE UGLY TROLL! Lime green helmets are like, ewul :(
Bah, oceanus armour don't look good, in any way. =/

BTW we took the keep back as expected. They only ruined the fun in the night. =/

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Jacilja said:
OMG someone took a keep!!!!! ohh hang on thats reason there in the damn game, to be taken, Just you bunch whiney gits want your tiny clone of OF so expect rest players to say "Sure leave keeps in enemy hands or mobs might cry"

Get of your fat troll arse go take a new keep!!!!

Grats albs about time you got some self respect and stoped all the blue/green areas on your map...

Excuse me sir, are you a dyslectic? Because you clearly didn't read the thread. This wasn't a whine neither was it ment to be insulting in any way (apart form the roleplayer part).

So write your own thread instead of making people belive this was a whine, because I clearly state it isn't one.

Go add on someone thats the only thing you and your guild are good at. Stick to it, you are doing a marvelous job.

And don't get me wrong, there is no way I wanna go back to old fronteirs.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Simply stating something isn't a whine doesn't stop it from being a whine.

I could say you're not a dumbass ... that certainly wouldn't make it true :(

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Don't ruin my thread roleplayers!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:
Bah, oceanus armour don't look good, in any way. =/

BTW we took the keep back as expected. They only ruined the fun in the night. =/
Some other roleplayers went for berk tower tonight, but seems it didn't ruin rvr, still bloody zergy :(

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I can mjollnir then, I ain't complaining as long as I got a mass of mids to hide my bigass in. But at the moment I cast the first hammers of d00m I get caster MAed or scout MAed.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Dyslexic*
Stavnings fascister kan komma, när dom ser ett komma. =)

Thanks for correcting me warlock fodder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom