wotcha cocks!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
no im not being durty if your old enough to remember marmalaide atkins youll know what i mean ;)

\i hope you all well and having a good summer and that all you who did A lvls got great results and stuff. Im well working and stuff and will be getting a new pc (which i will not blow up) in a few weeks october at the latest.

Just wanted to drop a line and let you all know your not rid of me yet (muwaahahha you gotta drop a house on me for that!) but im on the bloody laptop and i hate typing on this bloody contraption its really odd so ill not han around because its annoying me.

any hoo just wanted to send u all my wubs and shit (well nt send you sit tbh thats gross even for me) and ill see you soon take care kids have a nice month lol

Ez
xxxxxxxxxxx

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Who are you again? *adjusts glasses*

I vaguely seem to remember someone like you, with the red hair and all, but i think it was some sort of exercise guy...not you...

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Marmalade Atkins rocked, damn shame the woman who used to play her died.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Good to see you Ez!

I got some results back from the 2 AS-levels I took a year early. 55/120 for the French (the essay was on telecommunications in the community ffs) and 46/100 for the Maths!

Both E's! :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
You could at least post some semi-naked pics to keep us going for a few week. Jeez...

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
semi naked? :(

FULL FRONTAL FEMALE NUDITY PLIX!!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I actually wouldn't be surprised if Toto takes a pic of his wanger and posts it on FH

**covers eyes**

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I wouldn't mind nude seels, but I said female nudity first :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
what about naked female seals? on another note grats bugsy on your pass hope yu get in to the uni of your choice :)

yeah sorry ive been piss poor at replying etc but i feckin hate this laptop its the size of a fridge door and squishes me lol twill be great when i get me new pc, you guys all cool and stff no one had anything dreadful happen i hope.

Oo @ marmie atkins woman dying i thought she was te same chick who played scarlett in notting hill??? nightmare :(

heh funny thing abut posting naked pics of self... seems ive broken my camera too Oo also blew up the vcr and 2 fuses in my hair dryer and had squirrels chew through phone lines twas an eventful time to be sure!

any way im orf again no doubt ill rear my ugleh head again sooner or later take care and be excellant to eachother

xxx

/flash

aaah aaah dum dum SAVIOUR OF THE UNIVERSE dum dum dum dum!!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Hey Hey Ez Ez. I just wanna eat marmite on toast with my collection of Voodoo Tom Jones dolls. you up for it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom