Wot is the best way to farm money?

S

Slinker

Got to be a joke , 80 plat ffs ?

<have about 1090 atm, I think it cost about 80p thus far... And I made around 20p from crafting. Alchemy is money pit when you have to make reactives>

W

Wuren

Stay at the platform after a legion raid and farm Chamberlain

S

StormriderX

The best way to farm money would be to...

roll a mana chanter :D (points to sig)

B

Bedroc the Hero

These are some ways ( though complicated ) to make gold.

Hunt legion, But stuff for all the seals, salvage bought stuff and loot, make trinkets and sell those. This gives about 5 plats per run.

Alt, do the same with princes. doable in a smaller group.

N

Noche

I know it´s doable a mana chanter at rocots killing 10 at once, but how much money is that, and wot is emerald seals´ price atm?

D

Danya

If you trinket it yourself 1 em = 1.5g
Expect to sell for 1g if you don't trinket it.

I

inuyasha

kill merchants =)

Merchants also drop a gold each
instantspawn
little hp

O

oblivion_6

moloch tempers

I take my voidey down to the moloch tempers and necros near drinkers

from hear they mostly blue and you can take out a few at a time withsome good stunning and aoe ;)

each drops sapph seals and at least 1 gold each

C

censi

4 money it has to be DF...

Wurens post is actually one of the best money makers in daoc.

Chamber drops usually 5 packs of 20 diamonds (worth 1.5 plat) and pops roughly every 5-10 mins.

Basiccally doing a DF circuit with 1 uber FG killing p1/2/3 then all hi lords then grand chancellor then chamberlain and princess etc... will make 1 very rich grp... if you get lucky you can keep doing it all day long and rake in well in excess of 200 plat.... (prolly more with all the salvage)

N

Noche

Originally posted by censi

Chamber drops usually 5 packs of 20 diamonds (worth 1.5 plat) and pops roughly every 5-10 mins.

Basiccally doing a DF circuit with 1 uber FG killing p1/2/3 then all hi lords then grand chancellor then chamberlain and princess etc... will make 1 very rich grp... if you get lucky you can keep doing it all day long and rake in well in excess of 200 plat.... (prolly more with all the salvage)

omg....

A

Anu

OMG!! GIVE THAT GROUP! :p

S

spankya

omg! /em arranges guild DF trip :p

A

Aloca

[qoute]4 money it has to be DF...

Basiccally doing a DF circuit with 1 uber FG killing p1/2/3 then all hi lords then grand chancellor then chamberlain and princess etc... will make 1 very rich grp... if you get lucky you can keep doing it all day long and rake in well in excess of 200 plat.... (prolly more with all the salvage) [/quote]

That is so true. on the first df raid with IG that i joined i earned 1,5p we did hib/alb prince + HL.

last raid i made about 400g+50-60diamond seals (not on a comp with daoc on rightnow but i think im close to real numbers)

Users who are viewing this thread